Report: Liam Hemsworth Wants to Split From Miley Cyrus After 'Mortifying' VMAs
Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus are hit with split rumors yet again. The lack of sightings of the two spending time together is fueled by report that the Aussie hunk was mortified by his fiancee's raunchy stage act at the recent MTV Video Music Awards.
Us Weekly suggests the Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" actor is "just weeks away from calling it off permanently" with the former Disney actress. "He is over her and wants to make a clean break," a so-called source spills. "No more back and forth."
Hemsworth, 23, and Cyrus, 20, who were engaged in 2012 were last seen walking on the red carpet as a couple in early August at the premiere of his new movie "Paranoia". She later stepped out solo when coming to the MTV VMAs on August 25.
Miley looked busy these past few days as the release of her new album "Bangerz" was fast approaching. She's been spotted hitting a recording studio in Los Angeles, while her beau was often seen making his stop to gym separately.
The pair "acted as if they were strangers," an insider claims. They still live under the same roof at her Toluca Lake home in Los Angeles, but they more like roommates than lovers. "They're not even sleeping in the same room," another source says.
Both remain mum on the latest split rumor with Miley commenting on another issue bothering her more on Twitter, "I hate twitter rants. That's what Facebook is for. There's a reason for the 140 character limit."
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'