Carrie Underwood Sprains Foot After Falling on Stage
Carrie Underwood suffered injury on her left foot after she fell on stage during a performance in Corpus Christi, Texas on Thursday night, September 5. The embarrassing moment was caught in an Instagram video by a fan.
Carrie, who was wearing a pair of towering heels, stepped on the back of her long, flowing top and stumbled backward. The "American Idol" winner, however, continued singing her track "Undo It" while seated.
The "Blown Away" singer poked fun at herself following the stage fall. She wrote on Twitter, "Hey, remember that time in Corpus Christi when that girl busted her butt on stage?! Hilarious. Oh wait, that was me! #5inchheels #klutz." Shortly after, she added, "I can't move my toes. Is that bad?"
The 30-year-old singer sprained her foot and it is currently put in a black brace. "Good news, it's not broken...AND I got some new footwear!" she captioned a picture of her injured foot.
Fellow country singer Brad Paisley joked on Twitter that Carrie had some alcohol before the show. She quickly shot down the accusation, saying, "You know I don't drink on stage! I'm uncoordinated enough as it is!"
Carrie still has two shows ahead of her. She is scheduled to perform at State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, Texas on Friday. Next, she will sing at a State Fair in Puyallup, Washington on September 13.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!