Carrie Underwood Sprains Foot After Falling on Stage
Carrie Underwood suffered injury on her left foot after she fell on stage during a performance in Corpus Christi, Texas on Thursday night, September 5. The embarrassing moment was caught in an Instagram video by a fan.
Carrie, who was wearing a pair of towering heels, stepped on the back of her long, flowing top and stumbled backward. The "American Idol" winner, however, continued singing her track "Undo It" while seated.
The "Blown Away" singer poked fun at herself following the stage fall. She wrote on Twitter, "Hey, remember that time in Corpus Christi when that girl busted her butt on stage?! Hilarious. Oh wait, that was me! #5inchheels #klutz." Shortly after, she added, "I can't move my toes. Is that bad?"
The 30-year-old singer sprained her foot and it is currently put in a black brace. "Good news, it's not broken...AND I got some new footwear!" she captioned a picture of her injured foot.
Fellow country singer Brad Paisley joked on Twitter that Carrie had some alcohol before the show. She quickly shot down the accusation, saying, "You know I don't drink on stage! I'm uncoordinated enough as it is!"
Carrie still has two shows ahead of her. She is scheduled to perform at State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, Texas on Friday. Next, she will sing at a State Fair in Puyallup, Washington on September 13.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards