Carrie Underwood Sprains Foot After Falling on Stage
Carrie Underwood suffered injury on her left foot after she fell on stage during a performance in Corpus Christi, Texas on Thursday night, September 5. The embarrassing moment was caught in an Instagram video by a fan.
Carrie, who was wearing a pair of towering heels, stepped on the back of her long, flowing top and stumbled backward. The "American Idol" winner, however, continued singing her track "Undo It" while seated.
The "Blown Away" singer poked fun at herself following the stage fall. She wrote on Twitter, "Hey, remember that time in Corpus Christi when that girl busted her butt on stage?! Hilarious. Oh wait, that was me! #5inchheels #klutz." Shortly after, she added, "I can't move my toes. Is that bad?"
The 30-year-old singer sprained her foot and it is currently put in a black brace. "Good news, it's not broken...AND I got some new footwear!" she captioned a picture of her injured foot.
Fellow country singer Brad Paisley joked on Twitter that Carrie had some alcohol before the show. She quickly shot down the accusation, saying, "You know I don't drink on stage! I'm uncoordinated enough as it is!"
Carrie still has two shows ahead of her. She is scheduled to perform at State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, Texas on Friday. Next, she will sing at a State Fair in Puyallup, Washington on September 13.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed