Joe Jonas: 'Me and a Few Others' Have Dumped Taylor Swift
Joe Jonas talked about dumping Taylor Swift when appearing on E!'s "Fashion Police" recently. He was also asked by Joan Rivers about his thoughts on the songs that the country/pop singer wrote about him.
The fashion critic went right to the point, "Joe, you're the one who dumped Taylor Swift." And the middle member of the Jonas Brothers didn't sugarcoat his answer either, "I think it's me and a few others, but yeah."
When Joan pressed him on the matter by saying, "You did it over the phone, and you got three songs written about you," older brother Kevin Jonas was quick to pipe in, "We still haven't seen the royalty check. It's weird."
Joe is now dating Blanda Eggenschwiler with whom he was rumored having a sex tape. "Apparently, I made a sex tape, but I'm still waiting to see it," he laughed.
Kevin himself is happily married to former hairdresser Danielle Deleasa and is expecting a baby girl with his wife. Nick Jonas, meanwhile, is seeing Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'