Joe Jonas: 'Me and a Few Others' Have Dumped Taylor Swift
Joe Jonas talked about dumping Taylor Swift when appearing on E!'s "Fashion Police" recently. He was also asked by Joan Rivers about his thoughts on the songs that the country/pop singer wrote about him.
The fashion critic went right to the point, "Joe, you're the one who dumped Taylor Swift." And the middle member of the Jonas Brothers didn't sugarcoat his answer either, "I think it's me and a few others, but yeah."
When Joan pressed him on the matter by saying, "You did it over the phone, and you got three songs written about you," older brother Kevin Jonas was quick to pipe in, "We still haven't seen the royalty check. It's weird."
Joe is now dating Blanda Eggenschwiler with whom he was rumored having a sex tape. "Apparently, I made a sex tape, but I'm still waiting to see it," he laughed.
Kevin himself is happily married to former hairdresser Danielle Deleasa and is expecting a baby girl with his wife. Nick Jonas, meanwhile, is seeing Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo.
More Joe Jonas News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show