Joe Jonas: 'Me and a Few Others' Have Dumped Taylor Swift
Joe Jonas talked about dumping Taylor Swift when appearing on E!'s "Fashion Police" recently. He was also asked by Joan Rivers about his thoughts on the songs that the country/pop singer wrote about him.
The fashion critic went right to the point, "Joe, you're the one who dumped Taylor Swift." And the middle member of the Jonas Brothers didn't sugarcoat his answer either, "I think it's me and a few others, but yeah."
When Joan pressed him on the matter by saying, "You did it over the phone, and you got three songs written about you," older brother Kevin Jonas was quick to pipe in, "We still haven't seen the royalty check. It's weird."
Joe is now dating Blanda Eggenschwiler with whom he was rumored having a sex tape. "Apparently, I made a sex tape, but I'm still waiting to see it," he laughed.
Kevin himself is happily married to former hairdresser Danielle Deleasa and is expecting a baby girl with his wife. Nick Jonas, meanwhile, is seeing Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo.
More Joe Jonas News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings