Joe Jonas: 'Me and a Few Others' Have Dumped Taylor Swift
Joe Jonas talked about dumping Taylor Swift when appearing on E!'s "Fashion Police" recently. He was also asked by Joan Rivers about his thoughts on the songs that the country/pop singer wrote about him.
The fashion critic went right to the point, "Joe, you're the one who dumped Taylor Swift." And the middle member of the Jonas Brothers didn't sugarcoat his answer either, "I think it's me and a few others, but yeah."
When Joan pressed him on the matter by saying, "You did it over the phone, and you got three songs written about you," older brother Kevin Jonas was quick to pipe in, "We still haven't seen the royalty check. It's weird."
Joe is now dating Blanda Eggenschwiler with whom he was rumored having a sex tape. "Apparently, I made a sex tape, but I'm still waiting to see it," he laughed.
Kevin himself is happily married to former hairdresser Danielle Deleasa and is expecting a baby girl with his wife. Nick Jonas, meanwhile, is seeing Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo.
More Joe Jonas News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival