Joe Jonas: 'Me and a Few Others' Have Dumped Taylor Swift
Joe Jonas talked about dumping Taylor Swift when appearing on E!'s "Fashion Police" recently. He was also asked by Joan Rivers about his thoughts on the songs that the country/pop singer wrote about him.
The fashion critic went right to the point, "Joe, you're the one who dumped Taylor Swift." And the middle member of the Jonas Brothers didn't sugarcoat his answer either, "I think it's me and a few others, but yeah."
When Joan pressed him on the matter by saying, "You did it over the phone, and you got three songs written about you," older brother Kevin Jonas was quick to pipe in, "We still haven't seen the royalty check. It's weird."
Joe is now dating Blanda Eggenschwiler with whom he was rumored having a sex tape. "Apparently, I made a sex tape, but I'm still waiting to see it," he laughed.
Kevin himself is happily married to former hairdresser Danielle Deleasa and is expecting a baby girl with his wife. Nick Jonas, meanwhile, is seeing Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo.
More Joe Jonas News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen