First Official Photo of Heidi Klum on 'Parks and Recreation'
Heidi Klum's guest-starring appearance on "Parks and Recreation" has been previewed in a new photo. In the image, the super model, donning a blue dress, smiles brightly as she bumps into Amy Poehler's Leslie Knope, who doesn't seem too excited and pays more attention to her glass of wine rather than to the gorgeous lady in front of her.
In the hour-long season premiere of the sitcom, the German-born fashion designer plays a mayor of a small town in Denmark who attends an event in London. Both Leslie and Klum's character will be honored with a "Women in Government" award from an international organization.
"Her town completely worships her in a way that makes Leslie a little jealous, considering that Leslie is undergoing a recall vote in Pawnee," executive producer Michael Schur said of Klum's character.
The Victoria's Secret Angel enthused, "I'm like, 'Everyone loves me!' My town has even made a cheese statue of me." She added, "It's a small part, and it's funny."
When visiting "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon", Klum admitted she "was so nervous" about filming her part on the show. "There's never a cue card, or prompter or lines that I have to memorize. And then, all of a sudden they gave me these pages and I was like, terrified," she revealed.
"Parks and Recreation" returns with its sixth season Thursday, September 26 at 8 P.M. on NBC.
Heidi Klum on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon":
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs