Kelly Osbourne to Launch Clothing Line That Includes Plus Size
Kelly Osbourne is working on her own fashion line. Kelly's line later will also include plus size clothing. The "Fashion Police" co-host announced the news at Hollywood's BeautyCon L.A. Summit event on August 24.
"I had one of the most exciting meetings of my life this week - it pretty much green-lit my clothing line," she told the audience, as quoted by Us Weekly. "When I sat down in this meeting and they said, 'Yes, you have creative control and of course you can do plus size,' I was like, 'It's happening!' "
Kelly explained that her works would contain a bit of her unique style. "It still has to be very me - quirky," she said, adding that her preference might not work for everyone. "[But] that's me, so I have to [also] have something slightly normal."
Kelly said of her fashion business, "I've always been really into fashion. It's just that my fashion choices at an early age were really odd and they still are. I have grown to understand, as much as I don't like it, that the fashion world doesn't really want to listen to what a little chubby girl has to say."
"When I lost weight and started to wear the clothes I always wanted to wear but didn't fit into, that's when [my perception within the industry] really started to change. It did give me a bit of a bittersweet feeling towards the fashion world," said Kelly, who lost 70 pounds following her appearance on "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'