Zac Hanson Stops Solo to Tell 'Drunk B**ch' to Leave the Richmond Show
Zac Hanson had to interrupt his solo when he and his brothers brought their Anthem World Tour to Richmond, Virginia, on Wednesday night, September 4. The youngest members of Hanson stopped his performance to tell a heckler to "go home."
Several female fans went wild when Zac played his piano to perform "Lulabelle", a ballad from Hanson's 2004 album "Underneath". Suddenly, a female audience member can be heard yelling, "I want to lick your taint!"
Zac stopped playing his piano and said, "Seriously? I'm singing this beautiful song about a little girl and this drunk b**ch is screaming."
The 27-year-old singer then told the fan to leave the venue, so he could continue performing for other fans, saying, "You can go home! I'm going to start that verse over so the rest of us can enjoy it."
It was not the first time Zac asked concertgoers to leave his show, although Isaac Hanson is the band member who usually lashes out at rude fans who attend their concerts.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding