Zac Hanson Stops Solo to Tell 'Drunk B**ch' to Leave the Richmond Show
Zac Hanson had to interrupt his solo when he and his brothers brought their Anthem World Tour to Richmond, Virginia, on Wednesday night, September 4. The youngest members of Hanson stopped his performance to tell a heckler to "go home."
Several female fans went wild when Zac played his piano to perform "Lulabelle", a ballad from Hanson's 2004 album "Underneath". Suddenly, a female audience member can be heard yelling, "I want to lick your taint!"
Zac stopped playing his piano and said, "Seriously? I'm singing this beautiful song about a little girl and this drunk b**ch is screaming."
The 27-year-old singer then told the fan to leave the venue, so he could continue performing for other fans, saying, "You can go home! I'm going to start that verse over so the rest of us can enjoy it."
It was not the first time Zac asked concertgoers to leave his show, although Isaac Hanson is the band member who usually lashes out at rude fans who attend their concerts.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'