Zac Hanson Stops Solo to Tell 'Drunk B**ch' to Leave the Richmond Show
Zac Hanson had to interrupt his solo when he and his brothers brought their Anthem World Tour to Richmond, Virginia, on Wednesday night, September 4. The youngest members of Hanson stopped his performance to tell a heckler to "go home."
Several female fans went wild when Zac played his piano to perform "Lulabelle", a ballad from Hanson's 2004 album "Underneath". Suddenly, a female audience member can be heard yelling, "I want to lick your taint!"
Zac stopped playing his piano and said, "Seriously? I'm singing this beautiful song about a little girl and this drunk b**ch is screaming."
The 27-year-old singer then told the fan to leave the venue, so he could continue performing for other fans, saying, "You can go home! I'm going to start that verse over so the rest of us can enjoy it."
It was not the first time Zac asked concertgoers to leave his show, although Isaac Hanson is the band member who usually lashes out at rude fans who attend their concerts.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'