Zac Hanson Stops Solo to Tell 'Drunk B**ch' to Leave the Richmond Show
Zac Hanson had to interrupt his solo when he and his brothers brought their Anthem World Tour to Richmond, Virginia, on Wednesday night, September 4. The youngest members of Hanson stopped his performance to tell a heckler to "go home."
Several female fans went wild when Zac played his piano to perform "Lulabelle", a ballad from Hanson's 2004 album "Underneath". Suddenly, a female audience member can be heard yelling, "I want to lick your taint!"
Zac stopped playing his piano and said, "Seriously? I'm singing this beautiful song about a little girl and this drunk b**ch is screaming."
The 27-year-old singer then told the fan to leave the venue, so he could continue performing for other fans, saying, "You can go home! I'm going to start that verse over so the rest of us can enjoy it."
It was not the first time Zac asked concertgoers to leave his show, although Isaac Hanson is the band member who usually lashes out at rude fans who attend their concerts.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie