Zac Hanson Stops Solo to Tell 'Drunk B**ch' to Leave the Richmond Show
Zac Hanson had to interrupt his solo when he and his brothers brought their Anthem World Tour to Richmond, Virginia, on Wednesday night, September 4. The youngest members of Hanson stopped his performance to tell a heckler to "go home."
Several female fans went wild when Zac played his piano to perform "Lulabelle", a ballad from Hanson's 2004 album "Underneath". Suddenly, a female audience member can be heard yelling, "I want to lick your taint!"
Zac stopped playing his piano and said, "Seriously? I'm singing this beautiful song about a little girl and this drunk b**ch is screaming."
The 27-year-old singer then told the fan to leave the venue, so he could continue performing for other fans, saying, "You can go home! I'm going to start that verse over so the rest of us can enjoy it."
It was not the first time Zac asked concertgoers to leave his show, although Isaac Hanson is the band member who usually lashes out at rude fans who attend their concerts.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber