Mila Kunis Sports Gold Band on Ring Finger, Sparks Engagement Rumor
Speculations whether Mila Kunis and her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher are engaged emerged after the actress was spotted wearing a ring on her ring finger during grocery shopping. Mila stepped out with her mother on Wednesday, September 4 in L.A. Wearing a sleeveless blue dress, the actress held a bundle of flowers during the outing. The ring on her ring finger was visible. The gold band was thin and simple.
A source told PEOPLE that Mila and Ashton were not engaged despite the ring. "They are not engaged," the source insisted. Another source close to Ashton, however, said that the "jOBS" actor had been thinking of proposing to his girlfriend. "He knows what they have is amazing and special. He's been thinking about proposing for a long time," the source explained. Representatives for both stars have not commented on the engagement report.
Mila and Ashton started dating in April 2012. In May 2013, they spent some time together in London with Mila's parents. The pair were photographed kissing as they vacationed in Saint Tropez with Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave Clark the next month.
Last week, Mila and Ashton were captured in camera hugging before climbing the Great Walls of China. The "Oz: The Great and Powerful" actress wore a navy cardigan, black pants and sneakers, while Ashton donned similar outfit and a cap.
More Mila Kunis News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign