Mila Kunis Sports Gold Band on Ring Finger, Sparks Engagement Rumor
Speculations whether Mila Kunis and her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher are engaged emerged after the actress was spotted wearing a ring on her ring finger during grocery shopping. Mila stepped out with her mother on Wednesday, September 4 in L.A. Wearing a sleeveless blue dress, the actress held a bundle of flowers during the outing. The ring on her ring finger was visible. The gold band was thin and simple.
A source told PEOPLE that Mila and Ashton were not engaged despite the ring. "They are not engaged," the source insisted. Another source close to Ashton, however, said that the "jOBS" actor had been thinking of proposing to his girlfriend. "He knows what they have is amazing and special. He's been thinking about proposing for a long time," the source explained. Representatives for both stars have not commented on the engagement report.
Mila and Ashton started dating in April 2012. In May 2013, they spent some time together in London with Mila's parents. The pair were photographed kissing as they vacationed in Saint Tropez with Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave Clark the next month.
Last week, Mila and Ashton were captured in camera hugging before climbing the Great Walls of China. The "Oz: The Great and Powerful" actress wore a navy cardigan, black pants and sneakers, while Ashton donned similar outfit and a cap.
More Mila Kunis News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off