Mila Kunis Sports Gold Band on Ring Finger, Sparks Engagement Rumor
Speculations whether Mila Kunis and her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher are engaged emerged after the actress was spotted wearing a ring on her ring finger during grocery shopping. Mila stepped out with her mother on Wednesday, September 4 in L.A. Wearing a sleeveless blue dress, the actress held a bundle of flowers during the outing. The ring on her ring finger was visible. The gold band was thin and simple.
A source told PEOPLE that Mila and Ashton were not engaged despite the ring. "They are not engaged," the source insisted. Another source close to Ashton, however, said that the "jOBS" actor had been thinking of proposing to his girlfriend. "He knows what they have is amazing and special. He's been thinking about proposing for a long time," the source explained. Representatives for both stars have not commented on the engagement report.
Mila and Ashton started dating in April 2012. In May 2013, they spent some time together in London with Mila's parents. The pair were photographed kissing as they vacationed in Saint Tropez with Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave Clark the next month.
Last week, Mila and Ashton were captured in camera hugging before climbing the Great Walls of China. The "Oz: The Great and Powerful" actress wore a navy cardigan, black pants and sneakers, while Ashton donned similar outfit and a cap.
More Mila Kunis News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip