Avril Lavigne Announces Self-Titled Album Release Date, Unveils Tracklist
Avril Lavigne's self-titled album, "Avril Lavigne", has finally got a release date. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Canadian singer's fifth studio album is now slated to arrive on November 5 via Epic Records and will be available for pre-order beginning September 24.
The album will feature 13 tracks, including first two singles "Here's to Never Growing Up" and "Rock N Roll". It appears that Lavigne will have a collaboration with her husband, Nickelback's vocalist and guitarist Chad Kroeger.
The pair, who tied the knot in the South of France on July 1, have collaborated in a track called "Let Me Go". Lavigne has also worked with heavy metal singer Marilyn Manson in another duet song entitled "Bad Girl".
Set to follow up 2011's "Goodbye Lullaby", "Avril Lavigne" is co-produced by Lavigne, Kroeger, Martin Johnson and David Hodges. In a recent interview, she admitted that she wrote a lot of songs for her new record.
"I definitely wrote a lot of songs. I've got about two records worth of music, so maybe I'll do back-to-back records," she said. "I kinda want to do the back-to-back records because I've worked so hard on writing a ton of songs and I just want to tame it perfect. And then, because there were so many, it was like 'Okay, well, what makes sense?' "
"Avril Lavigne" Tracklist:
- "Rock N Roll"
- "Here's to Never Growing Up"
- "B**chin' Summer"
- "Let Me Go" (ft. Chad Kroeger)
- "Give You What You Like"
- "Bad Girl" (ft. Marilyn Manson)
- "Hello Kitty"
- "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
- "Sippin' On Sunshine
- "Hello Heartache"
- "Falling Fast"
- "Hush Hush"
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child