'Big Brother 15': Two Girls Down in Second Double Eviction
"Big Brother 15" featured another double eviction as the show hit a milestone. With two weeks left before the show crowns a winner, the competition is in shortage of female players as two other girls were sent packing on its Thursday, September 5 outing, which marks the 500th episode for the reality series.
First to get the boot was Amanda, who was nominated along with Spencer. Amanda initially thought McCrae and Andy would be on her side, so she campaigned to get Elissa's vote. Elissa agreed to keep Amanda. The vote result was a tie, so GinaMarie got to make the deciding vote. She chose to evict Amanda.
The remaining HouseGuests, minus GinaMarie, then played "Go Fetch!" to be the next HoH. They had to dig to find two bones and get their keys. McCrae was the first to get two bones and became the HoH. He nominated GinaMarie and Elissa for eviction.
The next game was for the Power of Veto. They were tasked to navigate a car through the maze. Judd finished it first and won the first PoV, but he decided not to use it and keep the nominations the same.
In the second voting of the episode, Elissa was evicted 3-0. In a post-eviction interview with Julie Chen, Elissa said she thought McCrae voted to evict Amanda, while the truth it was Andy who voted to evict Amanda.
Next week, two more will be evicted since there will be a special eviction episode on Wednesday, followed by another eviction episode on Thursday.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal