Naomi Watts Is a Vision at 'Diana' World Premiere
Naomi Watts completely wowed everyone at the world premiere of her new film, "Diana", in which the Oscar-nominated actress takes the lead. Stepping out onto the red carpet in London's Leicester Square on September 5, Watts channeled Diana in a figure-hugging white dress by Versace, one of the late Princess of Wales' favorite designers.
The fashion house also sent out a tweet. "Naomi Watts just stepped out on the red carpet at the world premiere of 'Diana' looking absolutely breathtaking in a white Versace gown!" it said, gushing over the 44-year-old star's beauty in the stunning outfit that exposed one of her toned legs and chest.
On the special Thursday night, Watts not only impressed shutterbugs and fans with her gorgeous look. Naveen Andrews, who stars as Diana's ex-boyfriend Dr. Hasnat Khan, was also blown away by his beautiful co-star. He planted a kiss on her cheek as the two posed for shutterbugs.
Wearing a floor-length silver lace gown, Juliet Stevenson also joined her two co-stars on the red carpet. Together, they took some pictures along with writer Stephen Jeffreys, director Oliver Hirschbiegel and Daniel Pirrie.
"Diana" follows the last two years of the Princess' life post her very public divorce with Prince Charles. It is set to be released in select U.S. theaters on November 1.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna