Naomi Watts Is a Vision at 'Diana' World Premiere
Naomi Watts completely wowed everyone at the world premiere of her new film, "Diana", in which the Oscar-nominated actress takes the lead. Stepping out onto the red carpet in London's Leicester Square on September 5, Watts channeled Diana in a figure-hugging white dress by Versace, one of the late Princess of Wales' favorite designers.
The fashion house also sent out a tweet. "Naomi Watts just stepped out on the red carpet at the world premiere of 'Diana' looking absolutely breathtaking in a white Versace gown!" it said, gushing over the 44-year-old star's beauty in the stunning outfit that exposed one of her toned legs and chest.
On the special Thursday night, Watts not only impressed shutterbugs and fans with her gorgeous look. Naveen Andrews, who stars as Diana's ex-boyfriend Dr. Hasnat Khan, was also blown away by his beautiful co-star. He planted a kiss on her cheek as the two posed for shutterbugs.
Wearing a floor-length silver lace gown, Juliet Stevenson also joined her two co-stars on the red carpet. Together, they took some pictures along with writer Stephen Jeffreys, director Oliver Hirschbiegel and Daniel Pirrie.
"Diana" follows the last two years of the Princess' life post her very public divorce with Prince Charles. It is set to be released in select U.S. theaters on November 1.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'