Cassie Premieres 'I Know What You Want' Music Video
R'n'B/hip-hop artist Cassie premieres a music video of her track "I Know What You Want" off her April-released mixtape "RockaByeBaby". No less than the 27-year-old singer's famous boyfriend P. Diddy promoted the new clip to his 8 million Twitter followers when he posted a link to the Chris Latouche and Jay-Ohh-directed visuals.
Cassie, who's also a dancer and model, flaunts her sexy figure in a revealing one-piece bikini with a sweatshirt wrapped around her waist, dousing Ciroc on two well-built men. Putting on a pair of jeans and sneakers, she then rides around town in her BMX bike through the streets of Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California towards the end of the clip filled with creative scribbling by Eric-Shabazz Larkin.
"I Know What You Want" comes on the heels of previously released "RockaByeBaby" tracks "Numb" featuring Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross and "Paradise" featuring rapper Wiz Khalifa. It samples the beat of Kendrick Lamar's track "m.A.A.d. city" off his debut album "good kid, m.A.A.d city".
Using K.Dot's instrumentals, Cassie attempts to move from her R'n'B sound to a more hip-hop vibe, wisely done with the use of one of the most recognizable rap tracks from the Compton rap superstar. Cassie creates a sensual jam from the rapper's synth sounds, matched with the provocative lyrics, "I know what you want/ You want everything/ so let's do everything."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences