Cassie Premieres 'I Know What You Want' Music Video
R'n'B/hip-hop artist Cassie premieres a music video of her track "I Know What You Want" off her April-released mixtape "RockaByeBaby". No less than the 27-year-old singer's famous boyfriend P. Diddy promoted the new clip to his 8 million Twitter followers when he posted a link to the Chris Latouche and Jay-Ohh-directed visuals.
Cassie, who's also a dancer and model, flaunts her sexy figure in a revealing one-piece bikini with a sweatshirt wrapped around her waist, dousing Ciroc on two well-built men. Putting on a pair of jeans and sneakers, she then rides around town in her BMX bike through the streets of Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California towards the end of the clip filled with creative scribbling by Eric-Shabazz Larkin.
"I Know What You Want" comes on the heels of previously released "RockaByeBaby" tracks "Numb" featuring Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross and "Paradise" featuring rapper Wiz Khalifa. It samples the beat of Kendrick Lamar's track "m.A.A.d. city" off his debut album "good kid, m.A.A.d city".
Using K.Dot's instrumentals, Cassie attempts to move from her R'n'B sound to a more hip-hop vibe, wisely done with the use of one of the most recognizable rap tracks from the Compton rap superstar. Cassie creates a sensual jam from the rapper's synth sounds, matched with the provocative lyrics, "I know what you want/ You want everything/ so let's do everything."
Cassie's "I Know What You Want" music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal