Cassie Premieres 'I Know What You Want' Music Video
R'n'B/hip-hop artist Cassie premieres a music video of her track "I Know What You Want" off her April-released mixtape "RockaByeBaby". No less than the 27-year-old singer's famous boyfriend P. Diddy promoted the new clip to his 8 million Twitter followers when he posted a link to the Chris Latouche and Jay-Ohh-directed visuals.
Cassie, who's also a dancer and model, flaunts her sexy figure in a revealing one-piece bikini with a sweatshirt wrapped around her waist, dousing Ciroc on two well-built men. Putting on a pair of jeans and sneakers, she then rides around town in her BMX bike through the streets of Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California towards the end of the clip filled with creative scribbling by Eric-Shabazz Larkin.
"I Know What You Want" comes on the heels of previously released "RockaByeBaby" tracks "Numb" featuring Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross and "Paradise" featuring rapper Wiz Khalifa. It samples the beat of Kendrick Lamar's track "m.A.A.d. city" off his debut album "good kid, m.A.A.d city".
Using K.Dot's instrumentals, Cassie attempts to move from her R'n'B sound to a more hip-hop vibe, wisely done with the use of one of the most recognizable rap tracks from the Compton rap superstar. Cassie creates a sensual jam from the rapper's synth sounds, matched with the provocative lyrics, "I know what you want/ You want everything/ so let's do everything."
More Cassie News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says