Cassie Premieres 'I Know What You Want' Music Video
R'n'B/hip-hop artist Cassie premieres a music video of her track "I Know What You Want" off her April-released mixtape "RockaByeBaby". No less than the 27-year-old singer's famous boyfriend P. Diddy promoted the new clip to his 8 million Twitter followers when he posted a link to the Chris Latouche and Jay-Ohh-directed visuals.
Cassie, who's also a dancer and model, flaunts her sexy figure in a revealing one-piece bikini with a sweatshirt wrapped around her waist, dousing Ciroc on two well-built men. Putting on a pair of jeans and sneakers, she then rides around town in her BMX bike through the streets of Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California towards the end of the clip filled with creative scribbling by Eric-Shabazz Larkin.
"I Know What You Want" comes on the heels of previously released "RockaByeBaby" tracks "Numb" featuring Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross and "Paradise" featuring rapper Wiz Khalifa. It samples the beat of Kendrick Lamar's track "m.A.A.d. city" off his debut album "good kid, m.A.A.d city".
Using K.Dot's instrumentals, Cassie attempts to move from her R'n'B sound to a more hip-hop vibe, wisely done with the use of one of the most recognizable rap tracks from the Compton rap superstar. Cassie creates a sensual jam from the rapper's synth sounds, matched with the provocative lyrics, "I know what you want/ You want everything/ so let's do everything."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard