Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to Present at Emmy Awards Together
Comic duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will once again team up for an awards show, but not as hosts. The comediennes, who earned praises for their Golden Globe hosting stint, are going to present together at the 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
The presenter list, which has included Matt Damon and Michael Douglas, is getting longer with the addition of "Scandal" star Kerry Washington, who will be paired with four-time Emmy nominee Diahann Carroll. Anna Faris and Allison Janney will additionally team up as presenters.
Fey and Poehler score multiple nominations at this year's Primetime Emmy Awards, including one for their co-hosting turn at the Golden Globe Awards.
The ceremony will take place Sunday, September 22 and air live on CBS from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. Neil Patrick Harris will return as host for the second time after his first stint in 2009.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper