Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to Present at Emmy Awards Together
Comic duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will once again team up for an awards show, but not as hosts. The comediennes, who earned praises for their Golden Globe hosting stint, are going to present together at the 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
The presenter list, which has included Matt Damon and Michael Douglas, is getting longer with the addition of "Scandal" star Kerry Washington, who will be paired with four-time Emmy nominee Diahann Carroll. Anna Faris and Allison Janney will additionally team up as presenters.
Fey and Poehler score multiple nominations at this year's Primetime Emmy Awards, including one for their co-hosting turn at the Golden Globe Awards.
The ceremony will take place Sunday, September 22 and air live on CBS from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. Neil Patrick Harris will return as host for the second time after his first stint in 2009.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy