Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to Present at Emmy Awards Together
Comic duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will once again team up for an awards show, but not as hosts. The comediennes, who earned praises for their Golden Globe hosting stint, are going to present together at the 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
The presenter list, which has included Matt Damon and Michael Douglas, is getting longer with the addition of "Scandal" star Kerry Washington, who will be paired with four-time Emmy nominee Diahann Carroll. Anna Faris and Allison Janney will additionally team up as presenters.
Fey and Poehler score multiple nominations at this year's Primetime Emmy Awards, including one for their co-hosting turn at the Golden Globe Awards.
The ceremony will take place Sunday, September 22 and air live on CBS from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. Neil Patrick Harris will return as host for the second time after his first stint in 2009.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius