Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to Present at Emmy Awards Together
Comic duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will once again team up for an awards show, but not as hosts. The comediennes, who earned praises for their Golden Globe hosting stint, are going to present together at the 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
The presenter list, which has included Matt Damon and Michael Douglas, is getting longer with the addition of "Scandal" star Kerry Washington, who will be paired with four-time Emmy nominee Diahann Carroll. Anna Faris and Allison Janney will additionally team up as presenters.
Fey and Poehler score multiple nominations at this year's Primetime Emmy Awards, including one for their co-hosting turn at the Golden Globe Awards.
The ceremony will take place Sunday, September 22 and air live on CBS from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. Neil Patrick Harris will return as host for the second time after his first stint in 2009.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry