Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to Present at Emmy Awards Together
Comic duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will once again team up for an awards show, but not as hosts. The comediennes, who earned praises for their Golden Globe hosting stint, are going to present together at the 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
The presenter list, which has included Matt Damon and Michael Douglas, is getting longer with the addition of "Scandal" star Kerry Washington, who will be paired with four-time Emmy nominee Diahann Carroll. Anna Faris and Allison Janney will additionally team up as presenters.
Fey and Poehler score multiple nominations at this year's Primetime Emmy Awards, including one for their co-hosting turn at the Golden Globe Awards.
The ceremony will take place Sunday, September 22 and air live on CBS from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. Neil Patrick Harris will return as host for the second time after his first stint in 2009.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'