Evan Rachel Wood Steps Out First Time Since Giving Birth in July
Evan Rachel Wood has finally resurfaced more than a month after giving birth to her first child, a baby boy, in July this year. She stepped out solo for a shopping trip to Whole Foods Market in Los Angeles, showing off her post-baby body in a dark t-shirt, white jeans and boots.
Wood delivered her son in a "natural home birth." Her husband Jamie Bell tweeted back then, "Evan you are my warrior! You never cease to amaze. Thank you for birthing our son so naturally & peacefully. You did it!" She wrote him back, "And you are mine :) thank you for being there and helping me through it. I love you both more than words can say."
Wood, 25, and British actor Bell, 27, first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on October 30 in California.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'