Evan Rachel Wood Steps Out First Time Since Giving Birth in July
Evan Rachel Wood has finally resurfaced more than a month after giving birth to her first child, a baby boy, in July this year. She stepped out solo for a shopping trip to Whole Foods Market in Los Angeles, showing off her post-baby body in a dark t-shirt, white jeans and boots.
Wood delivered her son in a "natural home birth." Her husband Jamie Bell tweeted back then, "Evan you are my warrior! You never cease to amaze. Thank you for birthing our son so naturally & peacefully. You did it!" She wrote him back, "And you are mine :) thank you for being there and helping me through it. I love you both more than words can say."
Wood, 25, and British actor Bell, 27, first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on October 30 in California.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates