Evan Rachel Wood Steps Out First Time Since Giving Birth in July
Evan Rachel Wood has finally resurfaced more than a month after giving birth to her first child, a baby boy, in July this year. She stepped out solo for a shopping trip to Whole Foods Market in Los Angeles, showing off her post-baby body in a dark t-shirt, white jeans and boots.
Wood delivered her son in a "natural home birth." Her husband Jamie Bell tweeted back then, "Evan you are my warrior! You never cease to amaze. Thank you for birthing our son so naturally & peacefully. You did it!" She wrote him back, "And you are mine :) thank you for being there and helping me through it. I love you both more than words can say."
Wood, 25, and British actor Bell, 27, first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on October 30 in California.
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt