Evan Rachel Wood Steps Out First Time Since Giving Birth in July
Evan Rachel Wood has finally resurfaced more than a month after giving birth to her first child, a baby boy, in July this year. She stepped out solo for a shopping trip to Whole Foods Market in Los Angeles, showing off her post-baby body in a dark t-shirt, white jeans and boots.
Wood delivered her son in a "natural home birth." Her husband Jamie Bell tweeted back then, "Evan you are my warrior! You never cease to amaze. Thank you for birthing our son so naturally & peacefully. You did it!" She wrote him back, "And you are mine :) thank you for being there and helping me through it. I love you both more than words can say."
Wood, 25, and British actor Bell, 27, first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on October 30 in California.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed