Suri Cruise Wears 'No Butt Smacking' Cast to Support Broken Arm
Suri Cruise stepped out with a new accessory after reported breaking her arm in late August. The only daughter of former Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes was seen supporting her injured arm with a cast when out and about with her mother in New York.
Suri's cast was spotted being decorated with doodles and scribbles, one of which read, "No butt smacking with this!" The 7-year-old girl held her mother's hand while clutching her favorite stuffed animal and blanket as they took a casual stroll in the Big Apple.
While her mini-me looked casual in flip-flops, Katie opted for a more fashionable look as she slipped into a pair of Azzedine Alaia gladiator heels. The rest of her attire consisted of a basic white t-shirt tucked into her striped skirt. Oversized sunglasses and wide-brimmed hat completed her appearance.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest