Suri Cruise Wears 'No Butt Smacking' Cast to Support Broken Arm
Suri Cruise stepped out with a new accessory after reported breaking her arm in late August. The only daughter of former Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes was seen supporting her injured arm with a cast when out and about with her mother in New York.
Suri's cast was spotted being decorated with doodles and scribbles, one of which read, "No butt smacking with this!" The 7-year-old girl held her mother's hand while clutching her favorite stuffed animal and blanket as they took a casual stroll in the Big Apple.
While her mini-me looked casual in flip-flops, Katie opted for a more fashionable look as she slipped into a pair of Azzedine Alaia gladiator heels. The rest of her attire consisted of a basic white t-shirt tucked into her striped skirt. Oversized sunglasses and wide-brimmed hat completed her appearance.
More Katie Holmes News
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together