Suri Cruise Wears 'No Butt Smacking' Cast to Support Broken Arm
Suri Cruise stepped out with a new accessory after reported breaking her arm in late August. The only daughter of former Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes was seen supporting her injured arm with a cast when out and about with her mother in New York.
Suri's cast was spotted being decorated with doodles and scribbles, one of which read, "No butt smacking with this!" The 7-year-old girl held her mother's hand while clutching her favorite stuffed animal and blanket as they took a casual stroll in the Big Apple.
While her mini-me looked casual in flip-flops, Katie opted for a more fashionable look as she slipped into a pair of Azzedine Alaia gladiator heels. The rest of her attire consisted of a basic white t-shirt tucked into her striped skirt. Oversized sunglasses and wide-brimmed hat completed her appearance.
More Katie Holmes News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion