Suri Cruise Wears 'No Butt Smacking' Cast to Support Broken Arm
Suri Cruise stepped out with a new accessory after reported breaking her arm in late August. The only daughter of former Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes was seen supporting her injured arm with a cast when out and about with her mother in New York.
Suri's cast was spotted being decorated with doodles and scribbles, one of which read, "No butt smacking with this!" The 7-year-old girl held her mother's hand while clutching her favorite stuffed animal and blanket as they took a casual stroll in the Big Apple.
While her mini-me looked casual in flip-flops, Katie opted for a more fashionable look as she slipped into a pair of Azzedine Alaia gladiator heels. The rest of her attire consisted of a basic white t-shirt tucked into her striped skirt. Oversized sunglasses and wide-brimmed hat completed her appearance.
More Katie Holmes News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics