Suri Cruise Wears 'No Butt Smacking' Cast to Support Broken Arm
Suri Cruise stepped out with a new accessory after reported breaking her arm in late August. The only daughter of former Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes was seen supporting her injured arm with a cast when out and about with her mother in New York.
Suri's cast was spotted being decorated with doodles and scribbles, one of which read, "No butt smacking with this!" The 7-year-old girl held her mother's hand while clutching her favorite stuffed animal and blanket as they took a casual stroll in the Big Apple.
While her mini-me looked casual in flip-flops, Katie opted for a more fashionable look as she slipped into a pair of Azzedine Alaia gladiator heels. The rest of her attire consisted of a basic white t-shirt tucked into her striped skirt. Oversized sunglasses and wide-brimmed hat completed her appearance.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly