'Glee' Season 5 Premiere Promo Gives First Look at The Beatles Tribute
"Glee" has given a sneak peek at the two-part premiere of its season 5. Set as a tribute to the legendary band The Beatles, the episodes will bring together graduated and current students of McKinley High to perform the band's songs.
The preview teases the show's take on "All You Need Is Love". Blaine, Sam, Ryder and Jake suit up in 1960s-style outfit to channel the Fab Four, while Unique and Maley join Ryder and Jake for another performance.
Former principal Figgins takes a new role in the school and is seen expressing his anger to Sue in a scene as saying, "You're a Monster, Sue Sylvester."
"Glee" season 5 premieres Thursday, September 26 at 9/8c on FOX. A recently-released tracklist reveals that the cast will sing "Yesterday", "Help", "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", "Hey Jude" and "Let It Be" among others in the Beatles tribute.
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival