'Glee' Season 5 Premiere Promo Gives First Look at The Beatles Tribute
"Glee" has given a sneak peek at the two-part premiere of its season 5. Set as a tribute to the legendary band The Beatles, the episodes will bring together graduated and current students of McKinley High to perform the band's songs.
The preview teases the show's take on "All You Need Is Love". Blaine, Sam, Ryder and Jake suit up in 1960s-style outfit to channel the Fab Four, while Unique and Maley join Ryder and Jake for another performance.
Former principal Figgins takes a new role in the school and is seen expressing his anger to Sue in a scene as saying, "You're a Monster, Sue Sylvester."
"Glee" season 5 premieres Thursday, September 26 at 9/8c on FOX. A recently-released tracklist reveals that the cast will sing "Yesterday", "Help", "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", "Hey Jude" and "Let It Be" among others in the Beatles tribute.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences