'Glee' Season 5 Premiere Promo Gives First Look at The Beatles Tribute
"Glee" has given a sneak peek at the two-part premiere of its season 5. Set as a tribute to the legendary band The Beatles, the episodes will bring together graduated and current students of McKinley High to perform the band's songs.
The preview teases the show's take on "All You Need Is Love". Blaine, Sam, Ryder and Jake suit up in 1960s-style outfit to channel the Fab Four, while Unique and Maley join Ryder and Jake for another performance.
Former principal Figgins takes a new role in the school and is seen expressing his anger to Sue in a scene as saying, "You're a Monster, Sue Sylvester."
"Glee" season 5 premieres Thursday, September 26 at 9/8c on FOX. A recently-released tracklist reveals that the cast will sing "Yesterday", "Help", "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", "Hey Jude" and "Let It Be" among others in the Beatles tribute.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'