'Glee' Season 5 Premiere Promo Gives First Look at The Beatles Tribute
"Glee" has given a sneak peek at the two-part premiere of its season 5. Set as a tribute to the legendary band The Beatles, the episodes will bring together graduated and current students of McKinley High to perform the band's songs.
The preview teases the show's take on "All You Need Is Love". Blaine, Sam, Ryder and Jake suit up in 1960s-style outfit to channel the Fab Four, while Unique and Maley join Ryder and Jake for another performance.
Former principal Figgins takes a new role in the school and is seen expressing his anger to Sue in a scene as saying, "You're a Monster, Sue Sylvester."
"Glee" season 5 premieres Thursday, September 26 at 9/8c on FOX. A recently-released tracklist reveals that the cast will sing "Yesterday", "Help", "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", "Hey Jude" and "Let It Be" among others in the Beatles tribute.
More Glee News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!