Victoria Beckham's Bike Stolen in New York City
Victoria Beckham, born Victoria Adams, has experienced robbery just days after she arrived in New York City. Her bike has been stolen. The fashion designer reveals the incident via her Instagram account.
She uploaded a picture of a bike wheel chained to a pole on Thursday, September 5. David Beckham's wife captioned the picture, "So I won't be riding home tonight then! x vb."
Victoria arrived in New York with her 2-year-old daughter Harper on Monday. Wearing a burgundy-colored blouse with heart pattern from Burberry, jeans and a pair of huge sunglasses, she carried her weary daughter through JFK Airport. Harper donned a mint green dress and beige shoes.
The mother of four recently took to Instagram to give update on her participation at New York Fashion Week. A photo shows two men working on lighting and laying the flooring on the space. "Show space #SS14 #NYFW x vb," she wrote. Victoria will be showing twice at this year's show. Her Victoria Beckham line will be shown on Sunday and her Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection will follow on Tuesday.
More Victoria Adams News
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge