Victoria Beckham's Bike Stolen in New York City
Victoria Beckham, born Victoria Adams, has experienced robbery just days after she arrived in New York City. Her bike has been stolen. The fashion designer reveals the incident via her Instagram account.
She uploaded a picture of a bike wheel chained to a pole on Thursday, September 5. David Beckham's wife captioned the picture, "So I won't be riding home tonight then! x vb."
Victoria arrived in New York with her 2-year-old daughter Harper on Monday. Wearing a burgundy-colored blouse with heart pattern from Burberry, jeans and a pair of huge sunglasses, she carried her weary daughter through JFK Airport. Harper donned a mint green dress and beige shoes.
The mother of four recently took to Instagram to give update on her participation at New York Fashion Week. A photo shows two men working on lighting and laying the flooring on the space. "Show space #SS14 #NYFW x vb," she wrote. Victoria will be showing twice at this year's show. Her Victoria Beckham line will be shown on Sunday and her Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection will follow on Tuesday.
More Victoria Adams News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie