Victoria Beckham's Bike Stolen in New York City
Victoria Beckham, born Victoria Adams, has experienced robbery just days after she arrived in New York City. Her bike has been stolen. The fashion designer reveals the incident via her Instagram account.
She uploaded a picture of a bike wheel chained to a pole on Thursday, September 5. David Beckham's wife captioned the picture, "So I won't be riding home tonight then! x vb."
Victoria arrived in New York with her 2-year-old daughter Harper on Monday. Wearing a burgundy-colored blouse with heart pattern from Burberry, jeans and a pair of huge sunglasses, she carried her weary daughter through JFK Airport. Harper donned a mint green dress and beige shoes.
The mother of four recently took to Instagram to give update on her participation at New York Fashion Week. A photo shows two men working on lighting and laying the flooring on the space. "Show space #SS14 #NYFW x vb," she wrote. Victoria will be showing twice at this year's show. Her Victoria Beckham line will be shown on Sunday and her Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection will follow on Tuesday.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked