Victoria Beckham's Bike Stolen in New York City
Victoria Beckham, born Victoria Adams, has experienced robbery just days after she arrived in New York City. Her bike has been stolen. The fashion designer reveals the incident via her Instagram account.
She uploaded a picture of a bike wheel chained to a pole on Thursday, September 5. David Beckham's wife captioned the picture, "So I won't be riding home tonight then! x vb."
Victoria arrived in New York with her 2-year-old daughter Harper on Monday. Wearing a burgundy-colored blouse with heart pattern from Burberry, jeans and a pair of huge sunglasses, she carried her weary daughter through JFK Airport. Harper donned a mint green dress and beige shoes.
The mother of four recently took to Instagram to give update on her participation at New York Fashion Week. A photo shows two men working on lighting and laying the flooring on the space. "Show space #SS14 #NYFW x vb," she wrote. Victoria will be showing twice at this year's show. Her Victoria Beckham line will be shown on Sunday and her Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection will follow on Tuesday.
More Victoria Adams News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary