Terrence Howard Threatened Suicide During Hotel Fight With Ex-Wife
Latest court documents filed by movie star Terrence Howard's ex-wife Michelle Ghent revealed that the Oscar-nominated actor threatened to commit suicide during their fight inside a Toronto hotel room back in April. The 44-year-old film actor allegedly put an X-Acto blade to his wrist after Ghent accused him of cheating on her.
The cheating accusations stemmed from phone numbers of six women, one of whom is reportedly a 17-year-old minor, which Ghent found in his bag on April 23. When she tried to call one of the numbers, in a fit of rage, Howard supposedly threw her computer out the hotel room window then threw her down on the ground before reaching for the utility knife he threatened to slash his wrist with.
Then Howard purportedly reached for the "belt on his robe and displayed attempts to hang himself" before telling Ghent. "I'm just thinking if I should kill you first before killing me." After the hotel brawl, Howard allegedly sent Ghent an odd text message where he said he will "become Satan himself" and "seek my vengeance upon humanity."
"If this is goodbye, then I hate everything and will now use my gifts to destroy mankind," Howard wrote in an April 27 text message, explaining that Ghent, who was his "last chance to love," "just killed the last grain of light within me. Now the darkness has begun! I hate all things because of you! The Antichrist is Here!"
The court papers filed were in relation to a restraining order Ghent secured last month against Howard for allegedly beating her up while they were vacationing in Costa Rica last July. The couple was finally divorced two weeks after their Toronto hotel brawl.
More Terrence Howard News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says