Michael Douglas and Matt Damon Tapped as Emmy Presenters
Michael Douglas and Matt Damon are slated to reunite onstage of the forthcoming Primetime Emmy Awards. The actors, who play a couple in HBO's "Behind the Candelabra", are set to present an award at the 65th annual prize-giving event.
The "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" actor and the "Elysium" hunk are the first presenters announced for the event. This year's Emmys will take place Sunday, September 22 and air live on CBS from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. Neil Patrick Harris is billed to return as host for the second time after his first stint in 2009.
Both Douglas and Damon are vying for Leading Actor in a Made-for-TV Movie/Miniseries award, thanks to their roles as Liberace and his lover Scott Thorson respectively in the HBO movie. The biopic garners 13 other nominations, bringing its total nods to 15 at the 2013 Emmy Awards.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says