Michael Douglas and Matt Damon Tapped as Emmy Presenters
Michael Douglas and Matt Damon are slated to reunite onstage of the forthcoming Primetime Emmy Awards. The actors, who play a couple in HBO's "Behind the Candelabra", are set to present an award at the 65th annual prize-giving event.
The "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" actor and the "Elysium" hunk are the first presenters announced for the event. This year's Emmys will take place Sunday, September 22 and air live on CBS from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. Neil Patrick Harris is billed to return as host for the second time after his first stint in 2009.
Both Douglas and Damon are vying for Leading Actor in a Made-for-TV Movie/Miniseries award, thanks to their roles as Liberace and his lover Scott Thorson respectively in the HBO movie. The biopic garners 13 other nominations, bringing its total nods to 15 at the 2013 Emmy Awards.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'