Michael Douglas and Matt Damon Tapped as Emmy Presenters
Michael Douglas and Matt Damon are slated to reunite onstage of the forthcoming Primetime Emmy Awards. The actors, who play a couple in HBO's "Behind the Candelabra", are set to present an award at the 65th annual prize-giving event.
The "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" actor and the "Elysium" hunk are the first presenters announced for the event. This year's Emmys will take place Sunday, September 22 and air live on CBS from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. Neil Patrick Harris is billed to return as host for the second time after his first stint in 2009.
Both Douglas and Damon are vying for Leading Actor in a Made-for-TV Movie/Miniseries award, thanks to their roles as Liberace and his lover Scott Thorson respectively in the HBO movie. The biopic garners 13 other nominations, bringing its total nods to 15 at the 2013 Emmy Awards.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer