Michael Douglas and Matt Damon Tapped as Emmy Presenters
Michael Douglas and Matt Damon are slated to reunite onstage of the forthcoming Primetime Emmy Awards. The actors, who play a couple in HBO's "Behind the Candelabra", are set to present an award at the 65th annual prize-giving event.
The "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" actor and the "Elysium" hunk are the first presenters announced for the event. This year's Emmys will take place Sunday, September 22 and air live on CBS from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. Neil Patrick Harris is billed to return as host for the second time after his first stint in 2009.
Both Douglas and Damon are vying for Leading Actor in a Made-for-TV Movie/Miniseries award, thanks to their roles as Liberace and his lover Scott Thorson respectively in the HBO movie. The biopic garners 13 other nominations, bringing its total nods to 15 at the 2013 Emmy Awards.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'