'Person of Interest' 3.01 Preview Shows Carter as Patrol Officer
How Taraji P. Henson's Joss Carter looks like in her new uniform has been revealed in a new "Person of Interest" sneak peek. After being set up by the corrupt police crime organization HR, she is demoted to a patrol officer in season 3 of the crime drama series.
She, however, continues to assist Jesse and Finch, who now get back-up from new allies. Together with Samantha Shaw (Sarah Shahi), they get in a lot of actions as teased in the promo video while they continue following the clue given by the Machine to save people in danger.
In the first episode titled "Liberty", the Machine, now completely self-governed with its whereabouts unknown, leads them to a U.S. naval officer in town for Fleet Week. However, with so many sailors flooding the streets of New York City, finding the officer in time presents an even bigger challenge for Reese and Shaw.
Meanwhile, Carter sets a plan in motion to eradicate HR for good. Also, Root tests the boundaries of her new asylum surroundings.
Kevin Chapman, who plays Detective Lionel Fusco, said at the San Diego Comic-Con that with her new status, Carter's "not going to have the access that she once did in terms of information and stuff within the precinct, so I would imagine she's going to be leaning on Fusco for a fair amount of that."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked