'Person of Interest' 3.01 Preview Shows Carter as Patrol Officer
How Taraji P. Henson's Joss Carter looks like in her new uniform has been revealed in a new "Person of Interest" sneak peek. After being set up by the corrupt police crime organization HR, she is demoted to a patrol officer in season 3 of the crime drama series.
She, however, continues to assist Jesse and Finch, who now get back-up from new allies. Together with Samantha Shaw (Sarah Shahi), they get in a lot of actions as teased in the promo video while they continue following the clue given by the Machine to save people in danger.
In the first episode titled "Liberty", the Machine, now completely self-governed with its whereabouts unknown, leads them to a U.S. naval officer in town for Fleet Week. However, with so many sailors flooding the streets of New York City, finding the officer in time presents an even bigger challenge for Reese and Shaw.
Meanwhile, Carter sets a plan in motion to eradicate HR for good. Also, Root tests the boundaries of her new asylum surroundings.
Kevin Chapman, who plays Detective Lionel Fusco, said at the San Diego Comic-Con that with her new status, Carter's "not going to have the access that she once did in terms of information and stuff within the precinct, so I would imagine she's going to be leaning on Fusco for a fair amount of that."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie