'Person of Interest' 3.01 Preview Shows Carter as Patrol Officer
How Taraji P. Henson's Joss Carter looks like in her new uniform has been revealed in a new "Person of Interest" sneak peek. After being set up by the corrupt police crime organization HR, she is demoted to a patrol officer in season 3 of the crime drama series.
She, however, continues to assist Jesse and Finch, who now get back-up from new allies. Together with Samantha Shaw (Sarah Shahi), they get in a lot of actions as teased in the promo video while they continue following the clue given by the Machine to save people in danger.
In the first episode titled "Liberty", the Machine, now completely self-governed with its whereabouts unknown, leads them to a U.S. naval officer in town for Fleet Week. However, with so many sailors flooding the streets of New York City, finding the officer in time presents an even bigger challenge for Reese and Shaw.
Meanwhile, Carter sets a plan in motion to eradicate HR for good. Also, Root tests the boundaries of her new asylum surroundings.
Kevin Chapman, who plays Detective Lionel Fusco, said at the San Diego Comic-Con that with her new status, Carter's "not going to have the access that she once did in terms of information and stuff within the precinct, so I would imagine she's going to be leaning on Fusco for a fair amount of that."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower