Report: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Taking Timeout
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's romance with her actor beau Jason Statham is reportedly on the rocks. The Daily Mail reports the runway beauty, 26, and the action movie star, 45, are "on a break" from their relationship.
Huntington-Whiteley started dating Statham in 2010. Their relationship was allegedly strained due to incessant rowing. It was said that the couple hoped the temporary separation could help salvage their three-year romance.
The "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" actress posted a series of pictures showing her on vacation with her friends lately. No Statham was seen in any of the pictures. He was said partying solo Stateside and flirting with the local girls.
Despite the split rumor, Huntington-Whiteley gushed to Elle UK that she felt right at home with Statham. "Many models are in long-term relationships for stability," she explains. "Admittedly, not always with great men, but it gives them something to come home to, something grounding. That's how I see my relationship. Well, I see it in many ways but one of the most beautiful things is that I feel at home whenever I am in the world because of him."
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie