Report: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Taking Timeout
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's romance with her actor beau Jason Statham is reportedly on the rocks. The Daily Mail reports the runway beauty, 26, and the action movie star, 45, are "on a break" from their relationship.
Huntington-Whiteley started dating Statham in 2010. Their relationship was allegedly strained due to incessant rowing. It was said that the couple hoped the temporary separation could help salvage their three-year romance.
The "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" actress posted a series of pictures showing her on vacation with her friends lately. No Statham was seen in any of the pictures. He was said partying solo Stateside and flirting with the local girls.
Despite the split rumor, Huntington-Whiteley gushed to Elle UK that she felt right at home with Statham. "Many models are in long-term relationships for stability," she explains. "Admittedly, not always with great men, but it gives them something to come home to, something grounding. That's how I see my relationship. Well, I see it in many ways but one of the most beautiful things is that I feel at home whenever I am in the world because of him."
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?