Report: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Taking Timeout
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's romance with her actor beau Jason Statham is reportedly on the rocks. The Daily Mail reports the runway beauty, 26, and the action movie star, 45, are "on a break" from their relationship.
Huntington-Whiteley started dating Statham in 2010. Their relationship was allegedly strained due to incessant rowing. It was said that the couple hoped the temporary separation could help salvage their three-year romance.
The "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" actress posted a series of pictures showing her on vacation with her friends lately. No Statham was seen in any of the pictures. He was said partying solo Stateside and flirting with the local girls.
Despite the split rumor, Huntington-Whiteley gushed to Elle UK that she felt right at home with Statham. "Many models are in long-term relationships for stability," she explains. "Admittedly, not always with great men, but it gives them something to come home to, something grounding. That's how I see my relationship. Well, I see it in many ways but one of the most beautiful things is that I feel at home whenever I am in the world because of him."
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family