Khloe Kardashian Tweets Cryptic Message Amid Marital Woe
Khloe Kardashian says she is not unbreakable. The reality TV star, whose marriage with Lamar Odom is said to have been on the rocks, hints through her recent Twitter posts that she's trying to stay strong amid all problems she's currently facing.
"As much as I wish I were made of steel... I'm not," the younger sister of Kim Kardashian tweeted on Sunday, September 1. She followed it up with an optimistic message, "I'm pretty damn close to it though hehe."
Khloe allegedly kicked out her husband Lamar from the house they share in late August. His alleged cheating scandal was initially blamed for this, but it was later revealed that his rumored drug addiction caused the troubles in paradise.
The basketball player reportedly refused to get back in rehab when she staged an intervention last month following his reluctant three-week stay in 2012. He was later said on the road of recovery as he met NBA drug counselors Dirk Minniefield and Cliff Robinson, just before he got arrested on suspicion of DUI last Friday.
Khloe's mother Kris Jenner is also said on the verge of splitting up with her husband Bruce Jenner. A source tells In Touch, "They've had problems for a long time and have been separated for months," adding that they "just have a business relationship at this point. Their marriage is over."
The marriage woe aside, the Kardashian matriarch made a shocking confession in the latest episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", admitting that she and Bruce once made a sex tape.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing