'Breaking Bad' 5.13 Preview: Walter Has Bad Feeling
It's whether Jesse will take Walter down first or otherwise in the remainders of "Breaking Bad". A preview for the upcoming episode of the AMC series sees Walt saying he has bad feeling about something, and he's not delusional since Jesse has agreed to help Hank arrest Walt.
Not much is known about what's coming in the next outing since the synopsis only says, "Things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways." Set to air Sunday, September 8 at 9/8c on AMC, the said episode is written by George Mastras and directed by Michelle MacLaren. The episode's title, "To'hajiilee", is the name of an Indian reservation in New Mexico where Walt and Jesse first cooked meth and where Walt's money is buried.
With only several episodes left before the crime drama series takes its final bow, viewers are curious about the show's ending. Dean Norris, who plays Hank, recently made a pun on this, "spoiling" the fake final act of the last episode that he wrote in a Funny or Die video.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son