'Breaking Bad' 5.13 Preview: Walter Has Bad Feeling
It's whether Jesse will take Walter down first or otherwise in the remainders of "Breaking Bad". A preview for the upcoming episode of the AMC series sees Walt saying he has bad feeling about something, and he's not delusional since Jesse has agreed to help Hank arrest Walt.
Not much is known about what's coming in the next outing since the synopsis only says, "Things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways." Set to air Sunday, September 8 at 9/8c on AMC, the said episode is written by George Mastras and directed by Michelle MacLaren. The episode's title, "To'hajiilee", is the name of an Indian reservation in New Mexico where Walt and Jesse first cooked meth and where Walt's money is buried.
With only several episodes left before the crime drama series takes its final bow, viewers are curious about the show's ending. Dean Norris, who plays Hank, recently made a pun on this, "spoiling" the fake final act of the last episode that he wrote in a Funny or Die video.
More Breaking Bad News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake