'Breaking Bad' 5.13 Preview: Walter Has Bad Feeling
It's whether Jesse will take Walter down first or otherwise in the remainders of "Breaking Bad". A preview for the upcoming episode of the AMC series sees Walt saying he has bad feeling about something, and he's not delusional since Jesse has agreed to help Hank arrest Walt.
Not much is known about what's coming in the next outing since the synopsis only says, "Things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways." Set to air Sunday, September 8 at 9/8c on AMC, the said episode is written by George Mastras and directed by Michelle MacLaren. The episode's title, "To'hajiilee", is the name of an Indian reservation in New Mexico where Walt and Jesse first cooked meth and where Walt's money is buried.
With only several episodes left before the crime drama series takes its final bow, viewers are curious about the show's ending. Dean Norris, who plays Hank, recently made a pun on this, "spoiling" the fake final act of the last episode that he wrote in a Funny or Die video.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'