Justin Bieber Lost $40k Gold Chain in Reported Club Attack
Justin Bieber's night out over the Labor Day weekend didn't seem to turn out as planned. Pictures on the internet showed the teen Canadian singer involved in a physical altercation with another clubgoer. During the brawl, he allegedly lost his gold chain worth $40,000.
The scuffle happened at Uniun Nightclub, a late-night establishment in downtown Toronto, around 3 in the morning of Saturday, August 31. Early report suggested Bieber was attacked by a male party goer when he was leaving his VIP section to mingle with the regular crowd.
TMZ reported the man attempted to pull Bieber down by his shirt, but security was quick to intervene. The unnamed male was caught on camera getting tackled to the ground by the popstar's bodyguard. He was said being escorted out of the club later on.
Orin Bristol, operations manager at the Adelaide St. W. nightspot, insisted it was not an attack. The manager claimed the male just approached the singer for pictures. "The fan was just a small little guy," Bristol said as quoted by the Star. "He wasn't being aggressive."
"Security was a bit aggressive," Bristol added. "There weren't punches thrown really; it was more of a shoving match and pushing match."
Police were not called to the scene.
More Justin Bieber News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says