Justin Bieber Lost $40k Gold Chain in Reported Club Attack
Justin Bieber's night out over the Labor Day weekend didn't seem to turn out as planned. Pictures on the internet showed the teen Canadian singer involved in a physical altercation with another clubgoer. During the brawl, he allegedly lost his gold chain worth $40,000.
The scuffle happened at Uniun Nightclub, a late-night establishment in downtown Toronto, around 3 in the morning of Saturday, August 31. Early report suggested Bieber was attacked by a male party goer when he was leaving his VIP section to mingle with the regular crowd.
TMZ reported the man attempted to pull Bieber down by his shirt, but security was quick to intervene. The unnamed male was caught on camera getting tackled to the ground by the popstar's bodyguard. He was said being escorted out of the club later on.
Orin Bristol, operations manager at the Adelaide St. W. nightspot, insisted it was not an attack. The manager claimed the male just approached the singer for pictures. "The fan was just a small little guy," Bristol said as quoted by the Star. "He wasn't being aggressive."
"Security was a bit aggressive," Bristol added. "There weren't punches thrown really; it was more of a shoving match and pushing match."
Police were not called to the scene.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'