Seth Meyers Marries Girlfriend Alexi Ashe
Seth Meyers has married his longtime girlfriend Alexi Ashe. The couple exchanged vows in front of 150 guests on Sunday, September 1, in an intimate ceremony which took place in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. According to Us Weekly, the bride donned a cap sleeve lace dress and the groom wore a dark-colored suit.
Olivia Wilde, Jimmy Fallon, Allison Williams, Rose Byrne, Jack McBrayer, Bobby Cannavale, Ayaan Hirsi, Mike Shoemaker, Niall Ferguson and Jake Gyllenhaal reportedly attended the wedding. Meyers' "Saturday Night Live" friends such as Jason Sudeikis, Kristen Wiig, Will Forte, Kenan Thompson and writer Colin Jost were present as well.
Rehearsal dinner was held at Beetlebung Farm House the night before. The tables were decorated with fresh flowers and produce.
"They are so in love and really excited for their big day," a source close to the couple told PEOPLE. "They [were] really excited to celebrate their big day with all their close friends and family."
In early August, Meyers, who will replace Fallon on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" next year, shared details of his engagement. "I tied [the ring] in a bow around our dog's collar," the funnyman said, adding that Ashe went home later than expected. "I just had to sit there looking at the dog. I was like, 'The dog's going to eat the ring!' " Meyers joked.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked