Report: Pippa Middleton Engaged to Nico Jackson, Set to Marry in Spring
Pippa Middleton may have been engaged to her stockbroker boyfriend Nico Jackson. She reportedly plans to walk down the aisle following the footsteps of her sister Kate Middleton in spring. They are expected to announce their engagement on her 30th birthday next Friday, September 6.
Rumor has it, the newly-engaged couple held off the announcement to avoid stealing attention from Kate and Prince William's newborn son, Prince George, who was born July 22.
The bride-to-be is reportedly in the middle of preparing for her big day. She is designing a ring and planning a reception at the home of her parents Carole and Michael in Bucklebury, Berks. The wedding could take place at a local church with her sister Kate returning the favor as her bridesmaid.
"Pippa loved seeing Kate go down the aisle and now it is her turn for a fairytale wedding," a source spills the beans to the Sunday People. "She couldn't be more sure that Nico is the right man for her. They are such a good fit for each other and their families get on really well. Everyone is so happy for Pippa."
The 29-year-old British socialite has been dating Jackson, 35, for more than six months. The couple was reportedly engaged shortly before the Wimbledon tennis tournament, where they were seen getting lovey dovey on the spectator seat.
Because of her avid love for tennis, Pippa once joked in an interview with Vanity Fair, "If I had to get married, it would be in my tennis whites - shorts with no pleats or frills."
Aside from Pippa's reported betrothal, there have been royal engagement rumors of sort lately. Earlier this summer, Princess Beatrice was rumored planning to announce her engagement to her boyfriend, American-born Virgin Galactic executive Dave Clark, on her 25th birthday bash on August 25. It didn't happen though.
More recently, Prince Harry, 28, was said to be madly in love and ready to propose to his girlfriend Cressida Bonas, but there were no signs of it coming to fruition.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked