Taylor Swift to Debut New Song 'Sweeter Than Fiction' at Toronto Film Festival
Taylor Swift has teamed up with fun.'s guitarist, Jack Antonoff, to co-write a song called "Sweeter Than Fiction". According to Daily Mail, the song was recorded for "One Chance", a movie that follows the inspirational journey of "Britain's Got Talent" alum Paul Potts.
Public will be able to listen to Swift and Antonoff's new song for the first time when "One Chance" is screened at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 6. The song will be played during the movie's final credit.
Producer Harvey Weinstein has credited Simon Cowell for getting Swift involved in the soundtrack. "Simon knows [Swift] through the One Direction connection and he thought she'd be touched by the film, and he was right because she was," Weinstein said.
It is still unknown if the song will be featured on Swift's upcoming new album, which she recently said she had started working on.
It is not the first time Swift's song is featured in a movie. The 23-year-old country star previously wrote songs for films, including "Hannah Montana: The Movie", "Valentine's Day" and "The Hunger Games".
More Taylor Swift News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake