Taylor Swift to Debut New Song 'Sweeter Than Fiction' at Toronto Film Festival
Taylor Swift has teamed up with fun.'s guitarist, Jack Antonoff, to co-write a song called "Sweeter Than Fiction". According to Daily Mail, the song was recorded for "One Chance", a movie that follows the inspirational journey of "Britain's Got Talent" alum Paul Potts.
Public will be able to listen to Swift and Antonoff's new song for the first time when "One Chance" is screened at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 6. The song will be played during the movie's final credit.
Producer Harvey Weinstein has credited Simon Cowell for getting Swift involved in the soundtrack. "Simon knows [Swift] through the One Direction connection and he thought she'd be touched by the film, and he was right because she was," Weinstein said.
It is still unknown if the song will be featured on Swift's upcoming new album, which she recently said she had started working on.
It is not the first time Swift's song is featured in a movie. The 23-year-old country star previously wrote songs for films, including "Hannah Montana: The Movie", "Valentine's Day" and "The Hunger Games".
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It