Robin Thicke Pictured Appearing to Grope Woman's Butt
Robin Thicke apparently cannot keep his hand to himself. The "Blurred Lines" singer, who is entangled in criticism following Miley Cyrus' controversial performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, appears to be groping a woman's butt in a newly-surfaced photo.
The black-and-white photo features Robin standing beside a blond woman. The woman circles her left hand around Robin's neck and her right hand is placed on his chest. A reflection of the couple, however, shows his hand creeping on the woman's butt.
Deshaun Sheppard, who posted the photo on Twitter, claimed that he was a close friend of Robin when another Twitter user asked how he got the photo. Going by the ID Wolf_Chuki on the social media, Deshaun wrote, "Look at Robin Thicke's hand tho in the reflection." Another Twitter user even pointed out the scandalous pose to the singer's wife Paula Patton.
The photo apparently was taken at 2013 MTV Video Music Awards after party which took place at a NYC nightclub 1OAK, based on Robin's clothing. Although Paula did not appear in the photo, she was also with him at the club, according to a Radar Online report.
Robin, Paula and their son Julian are currently in Miami for a vacation. On Wednesday, the family was spotted enjoying themselves at the beach.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media