Kylie Jenner Involved in Three-Car Chain Reaction Crash
It's only been roughly two weeks since Kylie Jenner obtained her driving license, but she's already been involved in a car crash. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star who turned 16 early this month was behind the wheel when the accident happened.
Driving a black Mercedes SUV she got from her parents as a birthday gift, the brunette beauty accidentally ran her new car into the back of a Toyota in Calabasas and caused a chain reaction crash as the other vehicle in turn hit the back of a Volkswagen SUV.
No serious injuries were reported, but the accident caused major damage to the back-end of the Toyota. According to TMZ, Kylie quickly got out of her car, apologized, asked if everyone was OK, and exchanged information with the other drivers before leaving the scene.
Cops called to the scene, but Kylie already left when they arrived. No charges were filed.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie