Kylie Jenner Involved in Three-Car Chain Reaction Crash
It's only been roughly two weeks since Kylie Jenner obtained her driving license, but she's already been involved in a car crash. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star who turned 16 early this month was behind the wheel when the accident happened.
Driving a black Mercedes SUV she got from her parents as a birthday gift, the brunette beauty accidentally ran her new car into the back of a Toyota in Calabasas and caused a chain reaction crash as the other vehicle in turn hit the back of a Volkswagen SUV.
No serious injuries were reported, but the accident caused major damage to the back-end of the Toyota. According to TMZ, Kylie quickly got out of her car, apologized, asked if everyone was OK, and exchanged information with the other drivers before leaving the scene.
Cops called to the scene, but Kylie already left when they arrived. No charges were filed.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris