Kylie Jenner Involved in Three-Car Chain Reaction Crash
It's only been roughly two weeks since Kylie Jenner obtained her driving license, but she's already been involved in a car crash. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star who turned 16 early this month was behind the wheel when the accident happened.
Driving a black Mercedes SUV she got from her parents as a birthday gift, the brunette beauty accidentally ran her new car into the back of a Toyota in Calabasas and caused a chain reaction crash as the other vehicle in turn hit the back of a Volkswagen SUV.
No serious injuries were reported, but the accident caused major damage to the back-end of the Toyota. According to TMZ, Kylie quickly got out of her car, apologized, asked if everyone was OK, and exchanged information with the other drivers before leaving the scene.
Cops called to the scene, but Kylie already left when they arrived. No charges were filed.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings