Kylie Jenner Involved in Three-Car Chain Reaction Crash
It's only been roughly two weeks since Kylie Jenner obtained her driving license, but she's already been involved in a car crash. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star who turned 16 early this month was behind the wheel when the accident happened.
Driving a black Mercedes SUV she got from her parents as a birthday gift, the brunette beauty accidentally ran her new car into the back of a Toyota in Calabasas and caused a chain reaction crash as the other vehicle in turn hit the back of a Volkswagen SUV.
No serious injuries were reported, but the accident caused major damage to the back-end of the Toyota. According to TMZ, Kylie quickly got out of her car, apologized, asked if everyone was OK, and exchanged information with the other drivers before leaving the scene.
Cops called to the scene, but Kylie already left when they arrived. No charges were filed.
More Kylie Jenner News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings