Kylie Jenner Involved in Three-Car Chain Reaction Crash
It's only been roughly two weeks since Kylie Jenner obtained her driving license, but she's already been involved in a car crash. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star who turned 16 early this month was behind the wheel when the accident happened.
Driving a black Mercedes SUV she got from her parents as a birthday gift, the brunette beauty accidentally ran her new car into the back of a Toyota in Calabasas and caused a chain reaction crash as the other vehicle in turn hit the back of a Volkswagen SUV.
No serious injuries were reported, but the accident caused major damage to the back-end of the Toyota. According to TMZ, Kylie quickly got out of her car, apologized, asked if everyone was OK, and exchanged information with the other drivers before leaving the scene.
Cops called to the scene, but Kylie already left when they arrived. No charges were filed.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard