Report: Jessica Simpson Gets $100k for First Pics of Her Second Child
How much did Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson (II) receive for the first photos of their second child Ace Knute? New York Post reports the couple pocketed a cool $100,000 to exclusively introduce their baby son on the latest issue of Us Weekly.
Jessica graced the front page of the printed publication with both of her children wearing all-white ensembles. The mom of two is beaming as she wraps her right hand around her smiling daughter Maxwell and cradles her baby son with her left hand.
The former "Fashion Star" judge got engaged to Eric in November 2010 after dating since May. She gave birth to daughter Maxwell in May 2012. Six months later, she was revealed expecting a second child. The baby No. 2 was born on June 30 this year.
"With two kids, we have our hands full, but every day is a new adventure," she said of her brood. "It's fun! I feel very at peace with being a mom."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie