Report: Jessica Simpson Gets $100k for First Pics of Her Second Child
How much did Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson (II) receive for the first photos of their second child Ace Knute? New York Post reports the couple pocketed a cool $100,000 to exclusively introduce their baby son on the latest issue of Us Weekly.
Jessica graced the front page of the printed publication with both of her children wearing all-white ensembles. The mom of two is beaming as she wraps her right hand around her smiling daughter Maxwell and cradles her baby son with her left hand.
The former "Fashion Star" judge got engaged to Eric in November 2010 after dating since May. She gave birth to daughter Maxwell in May 2012. Six months later, she was revealed expecting a second child. The baby No. 2 was born on June 30 this year.
"With two kids, we have our hands full, but every day is a new adventure," she said of her brood. "It's fun! I feel very at peace with being a mom."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret