Report: Jessica Simpson Gets $100k for First Pics of Her Second Child
How much did Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson (II) receive for the first photos of their second child Ace Knute? New York Post reports the couple pocketed a cool $100,000 to exclusively introduce their baby son on the latest issue of Us Weekly.
Jessica graced the front page of the printed publication with both of her children wearing all-white ensembles. The mom of two is beaming as she wraps her right hand around her smiling daughter Maxwell and cradles her baby son with her left hand.
The former "Fashion Star" judge got engaged to Eric in November 2010 after dating since May. She gave birth to daughter Maxwell in May 2012. Six months later, she was revealed expecting a second child. The baby No. 2 was born on June 30 this year.
"With two kids, we have our hands full, but every day is a new adventure," she said of her brood. "It's fun! I feel very at peace with being a mom."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'