Report: Jessica Simpson Gets $100k for First Pics of Her Second Child
How much did Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson (II) receive for the first photos of their second child Ace Knute? New York Post reports the couple pocketed a cool $100,000 to exclusively introduce their baby son on the latest issue of Us Weekly.
Jessica graced the front page of the printed publication with both of her children wearing all-white ensembles. The mom of two is beaming as she wraps her right hand around her smiling daughter Maxwell and cradles her baby son with her left hand.
The former "Fashion Star" judge got engaged to Eric in November 2010 after dating since May. She gave birth to daughter Maxwell in May 2012. Six months later, she was revealed expecting a second child. The baby No. 2 was born on June 30 this year.
"With two kids, we have our hands full, but every day is a new adventure," she said of her brood. "It's fun! I feel very at peace with being a mom."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'