Report: Jessica Simpson Gets $100k for First Pics of Her Second Child
How much did Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson (II) receive for the first photos of their second child Ace Knute? New York Post reports the couple pocketed a cool $100,000 to exclusively introduce their baby son on the latest issue of Us Weekly.
Jessica graced the front page of the printed publication with both of her children wearing all-white ensembles. The mom of two is beaming as she wraps her right hand around her smiling daughter Maxwell and cradles her baby son with her left hand.
The former "Fashion Star" judge got engaged to Eric in November 2010 after dating since May. She gave birth to daughter Maxwell in May 2012. Six months later, she was revealed expecting a second child. The baby No. 2 was born on June 30 this year.
"With two kids, we have our hands full, but every day is a new adventure," she said of her brood. "It's fun! I feel very at peace with being a mom."
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'