Report: Farrah Abraham to Play a Hooker on 'Days of Our Lives'
Reality TV star turned porn star Farrah Abraham may soon add an acting credit to her resume. The former cast member of MTV's "Teen Mom" is tapped to play a hooker on daytime soap opera "Days of Our Lives", if Radar Online is to be trusted.
According to the site, the 22-year-old single mother landed the role after sending two audition tapes, which have landed online. In the videos, the brunette acts as a woman who gets into an argument with her child's father, who is upset that she's "entertaining" men on the site SugarDaddy.com to help pay her bills.
"Farrah initially wanted one of the lead roles, but clearly she's not a seasoned actress, so she auditioned for the role of a hooker named Destiny," a source says. "Some of the cast and crew is peeved that she's even on the show because they don't think a popular daytime show that's been on the air for 50 years needs to use a ridiculous ploy like Farrah's name to get viewers."
In a funny case of art imitating life, earlier August Farrah was reported to be moonlighting as an escort on the website SugarDaddyForMe.com. "So Farrah gets this role as a hooker on the show and the big joke is, is it art imitating life?!" the source says.
Farrah has earned thousands of dollars in royalties through her adult video "Backdoor Teen Mom", which also features porn star James Deen.
Farrah Abraham's Audition Tape #1:
Farrah Abraham's Audition Tape #2:
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order