Jessica Simpson Debuts Son Ace Knute
Jessica Simpson has shared first picture of her baby boy Ace Knute two months after she gave birth. She proudly shows off baby Ace and her first child Maxwell as the trio grace the cover of September 9 edition of Us Magazine. In the sweet picture, which was taken in Jessica's L.A. home on August 12, the mother and children are featured in all-white outfit.
The photo shows 15-month-old Maxwell leans on her mother's right side. Wearing a lacy white top, the singer/designer cradles baby Ace with her left hand and her right hand is around her daughter's body. Jessica and Maxwell smile brightly to the camera.
Jessica opens up on how it feels like being a mother in an interview with the magazine. "With two kids, we have our hands full, but every day is a new adventure," she says. "It's fun! I feel very at peace with being a mom."
Jessica and her fiance Eric Johnson (II) learned that they were expecting another child when Maxwell was just 6-month-old. The designer, however, confesses that she probably will settle at 2. "Pregnancy is a lot. It was hard to do two so close together. I have this huge sense of accomplishment, and I feel in my heart that I'm done. But obviously, accidents do happen!" Jessica says.
Now that she has given birth to baby Ace, Jessica and Eric are excited to continue planning their nuptials. She says, "We have started talking about it again. It's good because we ended up changing our minds about the original plan. We now have a where and when."
"Everybody has just been so anxious for us to get married - including us. And everyone has watched our love develop throughout becoming parents. When we actually do get married, it will be that much more intimate and beautiful. I don't think there will be a dry eye in the place," Jessica reveals.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance