Miley Cyrus Tapped by Kanye West for 'Black Skinhead' Remix
Following her much-criticized performance with Robin Thicke at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, Miley Cyrus has teamed up with another male music superstar. The controversial pop/rock star apparently passed up on a VMAs after-party at the No. 8 club in New York to record "Black Skinhead" remix with rapper Kanye West.
The new version of the "Yeezus" track will reportedly be featured in an upcoming remix EP which will be released later this year by the G.O.O.D. Music mogul. West, who was also part of the all-star line-up for the August 25 awards ceremony, chose to perform "Blood on the Leaves" instead of the previously-announced "Black Skinhead".
And while Cyrus has music mogul West's confidence that she can help him take "Black Skinhead" to a whole other level in the remix, the young singer has a third music superstar backing her up amidst all the backlash she has been getting since her jaw-dropping "We Can't Stop" and "Blurred Lines" routine. Video Vanguard Award recipient Justin Timberlake is among the few to come to the twerking star's defense.
"Listen, man, you know, it's the VMAs. What did you guys expect? I like Miley. I like her a lot. I think, you know, she's young. She's letting everybody know that she's growing up," JT expressed in a radio interview with host Jim Douglas. "I just think it's the VMAs. It's not like she did it at the Grammys. Let her do her thing, you know?" the "Suit & Tie" singer tried to justify.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal