Justin Bieber Cited for Running Stop Sign and Driving Without Valid License
Justin Bieber has just had a run-in with police patrol yet again. According to TMZ, the teen Canadian superstar was pulled over around 4:30 A.M. Wednesday morning, August 28 near his house in Calabasas, California.
Bieber was initially stopped by police for blowing through a stop sign when driving his white Ferrari. It turned out the "Beauty and a Beat" singer didn't have a proper CA driver's license when the cop checked on his license.
The 19-year-old artist was ordered to get out of his car, while his passenger was allowed to leave the scene and drive the vehicle home. He was cited for running the stop sign and for driving without a valid California License.
Bieber is currently busy working on his new music. "Fun night in the studio with big bro @Pharrell . #greatguy," he recently informed his Twitter followers about his session with Pharrell Williams. "About to hit one more session. #music #art #focused."
More Justin Bieber News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch