Justin Bieber Cited for Running Stop Sign and Driving Without Valid License
Justin Bieber has just had a run-in with police patrol yet again. According to TMZ, the teen Canadian superstar was pulled over around 4:30 A.M. Wednesday morning, August 28 near his house in Calabasas, California.
Bieber was initially stopped by police for blowing through a stop sign when driving his white Ferrari. It turned out the "Beauty and a Beat" singer didn't have a proper CA driver's license when the cop checked on his license.
The 19-year-old artist was ordered to get out of his car, while his passenger was allowed to leave the scene and drive the vehicle home. He was cited for running the stop sign and for driving without a valid California License.
Bieber is currently busy working on his new music. "Fun night in the studio with big bro @Pharrell . #greatguy," he recently informed his Twitter followers about his session with Pharrell Williams. "About to hit one more session. #music #art #focused."
More Justin Bieber News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'