Justin Bieber Cited for Running Stop Sign and Driving Without Valid License
Justin Bieber has just had a run-in with police patrol yet again. According to TMZ, the teen Canadian superstar was pulled over around 4:30 A.M. Wednesday morning, August 28 near his house in Calabasas, California.
Bieber was initially stopped by police for blowing through a stop sign when driving his white Ferrari. It turned out the "Beauty and a Beat" singer didn't have a proper CA driver's license when the cop checked on his license.
The 19-year-old artist was ordered to get out of his car, while his passenger was allowed to leave the scene and drive the vehicle home. He was cited for running the stop sign and for driving without a valid California License.
Bieber is currently busy working on his new music. "Fun night in the studio with big bro @Pharrell . #greatguy," he recently informed his Twitter followers about his session with Pharrell Williams. "About to hit one more session. #music #art #focused."
More Justin Bieber News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host