Justin Bieber Cited for Running Stop Sign and Driving Without Valid License
Justin Bieber has just had a run-in with police patrol yet again. According to TMZ, the teen Canadian superstar was pulled over around 4:30 A.M. Wednesday morning, August 28 near his house in Calabasas, California.
Bieber was initially stopped by police for blowing through a stop sign when driving his white Ferrari. It turned out the "Beauty and a Beat" singer didn't have a proper CA driver's license when the cop checked on his license.
The 19-year-old artist was ordered to get out of his car, while his passenger was allowed to leave the scene and drive the vehicle home. He was cited for running the stop sign and for driving without a valid California License.
Bieber is currently busy working on his new music. "Fun night in the studio with big bro @Pharrell . #greatguy," he recently informed his Twitter followers about his session with Pharrell Williams. "About to hit one more session. #music #art #focused."
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard