Justin Bieber Cited for Running Stop Sign and Driving Without Valid License
Justin Bieber has just had a run-in with police patrol yet again. According to TMZ, the teen Canadian superstar was pulled over around 4:30 A.M. Wednesday morning, August 28 near his house in Calabasas, California.
Bieber was initially stopped by police for blowing through a stop sign when driving his white Ferrari. It turned out the "Beauty and a Beat" singer didn't have a proper CA driver's license when the cop checked on his license.
The 19-year-old artist was ordered to get out of his car, while his passenger was allowed to leave the scene and drive the vehicle home. He was cited for running the stop sign and for driving without a valid California License.
Bieber is currently busy working on his new music. "Fun night in the studio with big bro @Pharrell . #greatguy," he recently informed his Twitter followers about his session with Pharrell Williams. "About to hit one more session. #music #art #focused."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna