Lisa Kudrow to Recur on 'Scandal' Season 3
Lisa Kudrow has nabbed a "Scandal" role. The Emmy Award-winning actress will appear in season 3 of the Shonda Rhimes-created series in a multi-episode arc. Details of her character are kept under wraps, but Deadline learns that she will play a politician.
The gig marks Kudrow's biggest acting commitment on broadcast TV network since "Friends" ended its run on NBC in 2004. She is currently executive producing online-turned-TV improv comedy show "Web Therapy". The Phoebe Buffay of the Jennifer Aniston-starring sitcom will reunite with her longtime producing partner Dan Bucatinsky, who stars as Cyrus' (Jeff Perry) husband on the Kerry Washington-led drama.
"Scandal" season 3 premieres Thursday, October 3 on ABC. BET recently landed exclusive rights to air new episodes of the show's upcoming season no sooner than eight days after the episodes are broadcast on The Alphabet.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video