Lisa Kudrow to Recur on 'Scandal' Season 3
Lisa Kudrow has nabbed a "Scandal" role. The Emmy Award-winning actress will appear in season 3 of the Shonda Rhimes-created series in a multi-episode arc. Details of her character are kept under wraps, but Deadline learns that she will play a politician.
The gig marks Kudrow's biggest acting commitment on broadcast TV network since "Friends" ended its run on NBC in 2004. She is currently executive producing online-turned-TV improv comedy show "Web Therapy". The Phoebe Buffay of the Jennifer Aniston-starring sitcom will reunite with her longtime producing partner Dan Bucatinsky, who stars as Cyrus' (Jeff Perry) husband on the Kerry Washington-led drama.
"Scandal" season 3 premieres Thursday, October 3 on ABC. BET recently landed exclusive rights to air new episodes of the show's upcoming season no sooner than eight days after the episodes are broadcast on The Alphabet.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'