Lisa Kudrow to Recur on 'Scandal' Season 3
Lisa Kudrow has nabbed a "Scandal" role. The Emmy Award-winning actress will appear in season 3 of the Shonda Rhimes-created series in a multi-episode arc. Details of her character are kept under wraps, but Deadline learns that she will play a politician.
The gig marks Kudrow's biggest acting commitment on broadcast TV network since "Friends" ended its run on NBC in 2004. She is currently executive producing online-turned-TV improv comedy show "Web Therapy". The Phoebe Buffay of the Jennifer Aniston-starring sitcom will reunite with her longtime producing partner Dan Bucatinsky, who stars as Cyrus' (Jeff Perry) husband on the Kerry Washington-led drama.
"Scandal" season 3 premieres Thursday, October 3 on ABC. BET recently landed exclusive rights to air new episodes of the show's upcoming season no sooner than eight days after the episodes are broadcast on The Alphabet.
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors