Wes Scantlin's Hummer Missing Wheel After Hit-and-Run
A Hummer which belongs to singer Wes Scantlin has been abandoned after it apparently hit a parked car. According to a TMZ report, the police decides the case as misdemeanor hit-and-run, but the Puddle of Mudd member is not considered as a suspect.
The police received a report of the case shortly after the incident on Monday, August 26. When the officers arrived, they found Wes' Hummer missing one of its wheels. Another car which apparently was sideswiped by the Hummer was damaged. The driver of the Hummer abandoned the car and fled the scene after the incident. The police who checked the license number found that the Hummer was registered as Wes'.
There were no eyewitnesses in the case and the damage caused by the incident was not really bad. Wes was not at home when the officers stopped by his house to investigate the case. The singer's house and the accident were on the same street.
Wes' attorney recently addressed the case, saying that the singer usually did not drive. "For as long as I've known Wes, his normal routine has been taking public transportation, taxi cabs or getting a ride from someone. He never drives. I would be very surprised if he was involved," the attorney explained.
Last month, Wes was arrested for vandalism after he allegedly damaged his neighbor's property with a buzz saw and sledgehammer. Wes, who had been feuding with the neighbor for a while, defended his action, saying, "My neighbor vandalized my house so I had to take action." He believed that the neighbor illegally built a wall on his property line.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown