Wes Scantlin's Hummer Missing Wheel After Hit-and-Run
A Hummer which belongs to singer Wes Scantlin has been abandoned after it apparently hit a parked car. According to a TMZ report, the police decides the case as misdemeanor hit-and-run, but the Puddle of Mudd member is not considered as a suspect.
The police received a report of the case shortly after the incident on Monday, August 26. When the officers arrived, they found Wes' Hummer missing one of its wheels. Another car which apparently was sideswiped by the Hummer was damaged. The driver of the Hummer abandoned the car and fled the scene after the incident. The police who checked the license number found that the Hummer was registered as Wes'.
There were no eyewitnesses in the case and the damage caused by the incident was not really bad. Wes was not at home when the officers stopped by his house to investigate the case. The singer's house and the accident were on the same street.
Wes' attorney recently addressed the case, saying that the singer usually did not drive. "For as long as I've known Wes, his normal routine has been taking public transportation, taxi cabs or getting a ride from someone. He never drives. I would be very surprised if he was involved," the attorney explained.
Last month, Wes was arrested for vandalism after he allegedly damaged his neighbor's property with a buzz saw and sledgehammer. Wes, who had been feuding with the neighbor for a while, defended his action, saying, "My neighbor vandalized my house so I had to take action." He believed that the neighbor illegally built a wall on his property line.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer