'Star Trek Into Darkness' and 'World War Z' to Hit Theaters as Double Feature
Fans who missed out on watching "Star Trek Into Darkness" and "World War Z" are just in luck as Paramount Pictures will re-release its summer blockbuster movies as double feature in select theaters in RealD 3D and 2D. With the price of one ticket, both films will grace big screens at AMC, Carmike, Marcus, Regal and other participating theaters.
From the Tuesday, August 27 announcement, it is revealed that fans can relive the excitement of the two pics starting this Friday, August 30 through Thursday, September 5. Tickets can be purchased at UltimateDoubleFeature.com, Fandango.com and other participating theater box offices.
Directed by J.J. Abrams, "Star Trek Into Darkness" centers on Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise, who are tasked with leading the deadly manhunt to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. Starring Chris Pine and Benedict Cumberbatch in his strong performance as the film's villain, it has grossed $458 million worldwide.
"World War Z", which follows a United Nation employee in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic, features Brad Pitt as the leading man. Besides acting, Pitt took part in the production as a producer under his Plan B Entertainment banner. The apocalyptic film exceeds expectation with a worldwide total of $526 million.
A sequel for both movies is under development at Paramount.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby