Chris Brown Channels His Inner Samurai for Video Shoot
Chris Brown is preparing a new music video for his next single. While fellow artists were celebrating MTV Video Music Awards in New York, the R&B singer retreated to Hawaii for work. He was accompanied by his on-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
The former boyfriend of Rihanna is pictured wearing an all-white ensemble and channeling his inner samurai as he has two katanas strapped on his back. He was filming the music video on the beach during a warm summer day with some female eye-candies.
In between takes, Breezy is seen goofing around with his model girlfriend who rocked a polka-dot bandeau style bikini top and black pants. While he wasn't distracted by the brunette, the singer worked on his karate moves before returning to his post in front of the camera.
"Shout out to Paradise Cove luau in Hawaii. The best luau in town. Thanks for the love!" so he tweeted. It's unclear what song he shot the video for.
Chris is gearing up to release his new album "X" later this year. He has since released three singles solo track "Fine China", Aaliyah-sampled "Don't Think They Know", and Nicki Minaj-assisted "Love More".
More Chris Brown News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby