Chris Brown Channels His Inner Samurai for Video Shoot
Chris Brown is preparing a new music video for his next single. While fellow artists were celebrating MTV Video Music Awards in New York, the R&B singer retreated to Hawaii for work. He was accompanied by his on-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
The former boyfriend of Rihanna is pictured wearing an all-white ensemble and channeling his inner samurai as he has two katanas strapped on his back. He was filming the music video on the beach during a warm summer day with some female eye-candies.
In between takes, Breezy is seen goofing around with his model girlfriend who rocked a polka-dot bandeau style bikini top and black pants. While he wasn't distracted by the brunette, the singer worked on his karate moves before returning to his post in front of the camera.
"Shout out to Paradise Cove luau in Hawaii. The best luau in town. Thanks for the love!" so he tweeted. It's unclear what song he shot the video for.
Chris is gearing up to release his new album "X" later this year. He has since released three singles solo track "Fine China", Aaliyah-sampled "Don't Think They Know", and Nicki Minaj-assisted "Love More".
More Chris Brown News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It