Chris Brown Channels His Inner Samurai for Video Shoot
Chris Brown is preparing a new music video for his next single. While fellow artists were celebrating MTV Video Music Awards in New York, the R&B singer retreated to Hawaii for work. He was accompanied by his on-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
The former boyfriend of Rihanna is pictured wearing an all-white ensemble and channeling his inner samurai as he has two katanas strapped on his back. He was filming the music video on the beach during a warm summer day with some female eye-candies.
In between takes, Breezy is seen goofing around with his model girlfriend who rocked a polka-dot bandeau style bikini top and black pants. While he wasn't distracted by the brunette, the singer worked on his karate moves before returning to his post in front of the camera.
"Shout out to Paradise Cove luau in Hawaii. The best luau in town. Thanks for the love!" so he tweeted. It's unclear what song he shot the video for.
Chris is gearing up to release his new album "X" later this year. He has since released three singles solo track "Fine China", Aaliyah-sampled "Don't Think They Know", and Nicki Minaj-assisted "Love More".
More Chris Brown News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why