P. Diddy Addresses Fight Rumors With J. Cole
P. Diddy has cleared up the swirling rumor suggesting that he got into an altercation with fellow rapper J. Cole at an MTV VMAs afterparty on late Sunday night, August 25 at the Dream Downtown hotel in lower Manhattan. Diddy reportedly got angry after Cole said "inappropriate things" to the former's girlfriend Cassie.
Diddy denied it on Twitter, "I usually don't address rumors but I got too much respect for my bro @JColeNC. We are friends The rumors are not true. We had a great party." Cole, meanwhile, re-tweeted the rumor, "Damn @JColeNC caught a fade by Diddy tho?? #liteSkinNi***s lose again," before adding, "People will believe anything."
Justin Timberlake, his NSYNC bandmates and his wife Jessica Biel were reportedly there along with the likes of Jamie Foxx, Pharrell Williams, Busta Rhymes, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio. Jay-Z who came with his wife Beyonce Knowles was said stepping in to stop the ruckus.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates