P. Diddy Addresses Fight Rumors With J. Cole
P. Diddy has cleared up the swirling rumor suggesting that he got into an altercation with fellow rapper J. Cole at an MTV VMAs afterparty on late Sunday night, August 25 at the Dream Downtown hotel in lower Manhattan. Diddy reportedly got angry after Cole said "inappropriate things" to the former's girlfriend Cassie.
Diddy denied it on Twitter, "I usually don't address rumors but I got too much respect for my bro @JColeNC. We are friends The rumors are not true. We had a great party." Cole, meanwhile, re-tweeted the rumor, "Damn @JColeNC caught a fade by Diddy tho?? #liteSkinNi***s lose again," before adding, "People will believe anything."
Justin Timberlake, his NSYNC bandmates and his wife Jessica Biel were reportedly there along with the likes of Jamie Foxx, Pharrell Williams, Busta Rhymes, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio. Jay-Z who came with his wife Beyonce Knowles was said stepping in to stop the ruckus.
More P. Diddy News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick