P. Diddy Addresses Fight Rumors With J. Cole
P. Diddy has cleared up the swirling rumor suggesting that he got into an altercation with fellow rapper J. Cole at an MTV VMAs afterparty on late Sunday night, August 25 at the Dream Downtown hotel in lower Manhattan. Diddy reportedly got angry after Cole said "inappropriate things" to the former's girlfriend Cassie.
Diddy denied it on Twitter, "I usually don't address rumors but I got too much respect for my bro @JColeNC. We are friends The rumors are not true. We had a great party." Cole, meanwhile, re-tweeted the rumor, "Damn @JColeNC caught a fade by Diddy tho?? #liteSkinNi***s lose again," before adding, "People will believe anything."
Justin Timberlake, his NSYNC bandmates and his wife Jessica Biel were reportedly there along with the likes of Jamie Foxx, Pharrell Williams, Busta Rhymes, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio. Jay-Z who came with his wife Beyonce Knowles was said stepping in to stop the ruckus.
More P. Diddy News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them