P. Diddy Addresses Fight Rumors With J. Cole
P. Diddy has cleared up the swirling rumor suggesting that he got into an altercation with fellow rapper J. Cole at an MTV VMAs afterparty on late Sunday night, August 25 at the Dream Downtown hotel in lower Manhattan. Diddy reportedly got angry after Cole said "inappropriate things" to the former's girlfriend Cassie.
Diddy denied it on Twitter, "I usually don't address rumors but I got too much respect for my bro @JColeNC. We are friends The rumors are not true. We had a great party." Cole, meanwhile, re-tweeted the rumor, "Damn @JColeNC caught a fade by Diddy tho?? #liteSkinNi***s lose again," before adding, "People will believe anything."
Justin Timberlake, his NSYNC bandmates and his wife Jessica Biel were reportedly there along with the likes of Jamie Foxx, Pharrell Williams, Busta Rhymes, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio. Jay-Z who came with his wife Beyonce Knowles was said stepping in to stop the ruckus.
More P. Diddy News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'