P. Diddy Addresses Fight Rumors With J. Cole
P. Diddy has cleared up the swirling rumor suggesting that he got into an altercation with fellow rapper J. Cole at an MTV VMAs afterparty on late Sunday night, August 25 at the Dream Downtown hotel in lower Manhattan. Diddy reportedly got angry after Cole said "inappropriate things" to the former's girlfriend Cassie.
Diddy denied it on Twitter, "I usually don't address rumors but I got too much respect for my bro @JColeNC. We are friends The rumors are not true. We had a great party." Cole, meanwhile, re-tweeted the rumor, "Damn @JColeNC caught a fade by Diddy tho?? #liteSkinNi***s lose again," before adding, "People will believe anything."
Justin Timberlake, his NSYNC bandmates and his wife Jessica Biel were reportedly there along with the likes of Jamie Foxx, Pharrell Williams, Busta Rhymes, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio. Jay-Z who came with his wife Beyonce Knowles was said stepping in to stop the ruckus.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen