Rupert Grint Flashes Butt in First Clip for Music Movie 'CBGB'
It has been years since world first saw Rupert Grint as a cute young wizard named Ronald Weasley. With him being all grown-up now, it is understandable if the 25-year-old heartthrob wants to expose a new side of him. This time around, he makes a bold move by dropping his pants and flashing his butt in the first clip of his new movie, "CBGB", via MTV.
Grint takes supporting role as Cheetah Chrome, the guitarist of punk band Dead Boys, in the pic headlined by his "Harry Potter" co-star Alan Rickman. The story is about Rickman's character, Hilly Kristal, and his own New York club named CBGB, "Country Bluegrass Blues", which played host to the punk movement's greatest bands.
Directed by Randall Miller, the music flick also features Ashley Greene, Justin Bartha and Johnny Galecki. There are also interesting appearances from Mickey Sumner as Patti Smith, Joel David Moore as Joey Ramone, Kyle Gallner as Lou Reed and Foo Fighters' Taylor Hawkins as Iggy Pop.
Written by Jody Savin and Randall Miller, both of whom also serve as producers along with Brad Rosenberger, "CBGB" is slated to rock theaters on October 11.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart