Rupert Grint Flashes Butt in First Clip for Music Movie 'CBGB'
It has been years since world first saw Rupert Grint as a cute young wizard named Ronald Weasley. With him being all grown-up now, it is understandable if the 25-year-old heartthrob wants to expose a new side of him. This time around, he makes a bold move by dropping his pants and flashing his butt in the first clip of his new movie, "CBGB", via MTV.
Grint takes supporting role as Cheetah Chrome, the guitarist of punk band Dead Boys, in the pic headlined by his "Harry Potter" co-star Alan Rickman. The story is about Rickman's character, Hilly Kristal, and his own New York club named CBGB, "Country Bluegrass Blues", which played host to the punk movement's greatest bands.
Directed by Randall Miller, the music flick also features Ashley Greene, Justin Bartha and Johnny Galecki. There are also interesting appearances from Mickey Sumner as Patti Smith, Joel David Moore as Joey Ramone, Kyle Gallner as Lou Reed and Foo Fighters' Taylor Hawkins as Iggy Pop.
Written by Jody Savin and Randall Miller, both of whom also serve as producers along with Brad Rosenberger, "CBGB" is slated to rock theaters on October 11.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video