Rupert Grint Flashes Butt in First Clip for Music Movie 'CBGB'
It has been years since world first saw Rupert Grint as a cute young wizard named Ronald Weasley. With him being all grown-up now, it is understandable if the 25-year-old heartthrob wants to expose a new side of him. This time around, he makes a bold move by dropping his pants and flashing his butt in the first clip of his new movie, "CBGB", via MTV.
Grint takes supporting role as Cheetah Chrome, the guitarist of punk band Dead Boys, in the pic headlined by his "Harry Potter" co-star Alan Rickman. The story is about Rickman's character, Hilly Kristal, and his own New York club named CBGB, "Country Bluegrass Blues", which played host to the punk movement's greatest bands.
Directed by Randall Miller, the music flick also features Ashley Greene, Justin Bartha and Johnny Galecki. There are also interesting appearances from Mickey Sumner as Patti Smith, Joel David Moore as Joey Ramone, Kyle Gallner as Lou Reed and Foo Fighters' Taylor Hawkins as Iggy Pop.
Written by Jody Savin and Randall Miller, both of whom also serve as producers along with Brad Rosenberger, "CBGB" is slated to rock theaters on October 11.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending