Katy Perry Rules the Jungle in Teaser for 'Roar' Music Video
Katy Perry teases her "Roar" music video with a jungle-themed clip. Debuted during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night, August 25, the twenty-second video features a monkey, an elephant and a tiger.
Perry appears toward the end of the video. Donning a "Tarzan"-inspired outfit, a leopard-print bra and a grass skirt, the 28-year-old singer roars while swinging on a vine. The official music video is expected to arrive next month.
"Roar" is the lead single off "Prism", Perry's fourth studio album that is slated to arrive on October 22. Perry delivered the first live TV performance of the song at MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night, August 25.
Performing under the iconic Brooklyn bridge, Perry played a boxer while singing her smashing hit on a stage that was set up like a boxing ring.
Perry is also set to release a new "Prism" track called "Dark Horse" on September 17. Perry has explained that the new track "will not necessarily be my next single BUT a taste of what my #PRISM has in store for u!"
More Katy Perry News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters