Katy Perry Rules the Jungle in Teaser for 'Roar' Music Video
Katy Perry teases her "Roar" music video with a jungle-themed clip. Debuted during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night, August 25, the twenty-second video features a monkey, an elephant and a tiger.
Perry appears toward the end of the video. Donning a "Tarzan"-inspired outfit, a leopard-print bra and a grass skirt, the 28-year-old singer roars while swinging on a vine. The official music video is expected to arrive next month.
"Roar" is the lead single off "Prism", Perry's fourth studio album that is slated to arrive on October 22. Perry delivered the first live TV performance of the song at MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night, August 25.
Performing under the iconic Brooklyn bridge, Perry played a boxer while singing her smashing hit on a stage that was set up like a boxing ring.
Perry is also set to release a new "Prism" track called "Dark Horse" on September 17. Perry has explained that the new track "will not necessarily be my next single BUT a taste of what my #PRISM has in store for u!"
More Katy Perry News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle