Katy Perry Rules the Jungle in Teaser for 'Roar' Music Video
Katy Perry teases her "Roar" music video with a jungle-themed clip. Debuted during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night, August 25, the twenty-second video features a monkey, an elephant and a tiger.
Perry appears toward the end of the video. Donning a "Tarzan"-inspired outfit, a leopard-print bra and a grass skirt, the 28-year-old singer roars while swinging on a vine. The official music video is expected to arrive next month.
"Roar" is the lead single off "Prism", Perry's fourth studio album that is slated to arrive on October 22. Perry delivered the first live TV performance of the song at MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night, August 25.
Performing under the iconic Brooklyn bridge, Perry played a boxer while singing her smashing hit on a stage that was set up like a boxing ring.
Perry is also set to release a new "Prism" track called "Dark Horse" on September 17. Perry has explained that the new track "will not necessarily be my next single BUT a taste of what my #PRISM has in store for u!"
More Katy Perry News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'