Danity Kane Confirms Reunion, Announces New Project
Danity Kane is officially back. Four members Dawn Richard, Aubrey O'Day, Shannon Bex and Aundrea Fimbres made the announcement at MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, Augsut 25, at Brooklyn's Barclays Center. "We're baaaack!" they said.
Meanwhile, original member D. Wood has decided not to reunite with her former bandmates. "Much love to the ladies of DK!! They have decided to reunite and I, like our amazing fans, will be cheering them on," she said in a statement.
"For the past couple of years, myself and the other DK members have been working on other projects individually, such as music, film, television, theater and philanthropy and I have recently signed on to several projects that will have me committed for the next year. My latest single 'Gold Mine' is now available everywhere!" Wood explained why she was no longer a part of Danity Kane.
Danity Kane has also confirmed the title of their upcoming project. They said that their new single would be called "Rage" and it would hit the airwaves soon.
Formed by P. Diddy for MTV's "Making the Band", the group was signed to the rapper and producer's Bad Boy Records. They released their self-titled debut album, "Danity Kane", in 2006. They followed up the chart-topping album with 2008's "Welcome to the Dollhouse".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen