Video: Tiger Woods Falls to His Knee in Pain at Golf Tournament
Tiger Woods was in pain after swinging his club in the final round of The Barclays 2013 on Sunday, August 25. His second shot on the par-5 13th hole brought him to his knees. He stayed on his knees, clutching his five wood for support, for several moments before rising to his feet.
"When it goes into a spasm that bad," one announcer said, "there's no way to recuperate." As the pro golfer walked away to a supportive applause from nearby spectators, the announcer added, "I don't think I've seen a guy go down from back spasms on a golf swing in a long time."
Later after the weekend tournament, Woods explained what happened to reporters. He said it was just "stiff this morning after a soft bed." The athlete when on, "Just one of those things, sleeping in hotels and I didn't want to push it, so just took it easy."
More Tiger Woods News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off