Rihanna and Drake Dined Together in New York Before 2013 MTV VMAs
Are Rihanna and Drake back on together or is a new duet song in the work? The couple who was briefly linked after she split from Chris Brown in 2009 was spotted grabbing dinner together at Sons of Essex in New York over the weekend prior to the Sunday MTV Video Music Awards.
Unfortunately, there wasn't any picture of the couple taken from their low key dinner. News of their sighting was spread by fellow diners on social media. "Rihanna and Drake in the House @SonsofEssexNYC by Chef, Chris Coleman @COLEMANCOOKING," so the chef tweeted of the pair.
A patron wrote, "Chillin on the LES w/ @hashtagnatalie with @rihanna and @Drake a few feet away. It's a good, good night with my big!" before adding, "Didn't realize my tweet would cause such an outrage! No pics of or with @Drake & @rihanna - didn't want to interrupt their dinner/night out!"
Another diner posted, "Big personal milestone. Drake's bodyguard just kicked me out of my seat at Sons of Essex. Apparently Rihanna was feeling the kid's vibe," to which the Sons of Essex jokingly replied, "Hey, just consider it a compliment. Maybe they saw you as competition. Thanks for joining us!"
Both RiRi and Drizzy attended MTV VMAs at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on August 25. The rapper sat in front of the Bajan beauty who wore simple attire consisting of a sleeveless white tee and denims. Breezy, on the other hand, was absent from the star-studded event.
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3