Rihanna and Drake Dined Together in New York Before 2013 MTV VMAs
Are Rihanna and Drake back on together or is a new duet song in the work? The couple who was briefly linked after she split from Chris Brown in 2009 was spotted grabbing dinner together at Sons of Essex in New York over the weekend prior to the Sunday MTV Video Music Awards.
Unfortunately, there wasn't any picture of the couple taken from their low key dinner. News of their sighting was spread by fellow diners on social media. "Rihanna and Drake in the House @SonsofEssexNYC by Chef, Chris Coleman @COLEMANCOOKING," so the chef tweeted of the pair.
A patron wrote, "Chillin on the LES w/ @hashtagnatalie with @rihanna and @Drake a few feet away. It's a good, good night with my big!" before adding, "Didn't realize my tweet would cause such an outrage! No pics of or with @Drake & @rihanna - didn't want to interrupt their dinner/night out!"
Another diner posted, "Big personal milestone. Drake's bodyguard just kicked me out of my seat at Sons of Essex. Apparently Rihanna was feeling the kid's vibe," to which the Sons of Essex jokingly replied, "Hey, just consider it a compliment. Maybe they saw you as competition. Thanks for joining us!"
Both RiRi and Drizzy attended MTV VMAs at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on August 25. The rapper sat in front of the Bajan beauty who wore simple attire consisting of a sleeveless white tee and denims. Breezy, on the other hand, was absent from the star-studded event.
More Rihanna News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences