Anthony Hamilton Arrested for Driving While Intoxicated
R&B singer Anthony Hamilton had a brush with the law recently. TMZ reports that the Grammy-winning artist, 42, was taken into police custody late Saturday, August 24 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
He was reportedly pulled over around 2:30 A.M. in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina for speeding. He was subsequently arrested after police suspected he was under the influence. He was released from jail Sunday morning.
Hamilton is known for his 2003 single "Comin' from Where I'm From". He received 6 nominations at the Grammy Awards. In 2012, he was featured on the soundtrack compilation album to Quentin Tarantino's Oscar-winning film "Django Unchained". He collaborated with indie soul singer Elayna Boynton in track "Freedom".
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips