Anthony Hamilton Arrested for Driving While Intoxicated
R&B singer Anthony Hamilton had a brush with the law recently. TMZ reports that the Grammy-winning artist, 42, was taken into police custody late Saturday, August 24 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
He was reportedly pulled over around 2:30 A.M. in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina for speeding. He was subsequently arrested after police suspected he was under the influence. He was released from jail Sunday morning.
Hamilton is known for his 2003 single "Comin' from Where I'm From". He received 6 nominations at the Grammy Awards. In 2012, he was featured on the soundtrack compilation album to Quentin Tarantino's Oscar-winning film "Django Unchained". He collaborated with indie soul singer Elayna Boynton in track "Freedom".
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones