Anthony Hamilton Arrested for Driving While Intoxicated
R&B singer Anthony Hamilton had a brush with the law recently. TMZ reports that the Grammy-winning artist, 42, was taken into police custody late Saturday, August 24 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
He was reportedly pulled over around 2:30 A.M. in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina for speeding. He was subsequently arrested after police suspected he was under the influence. He was released from jail Sunday morning.
Hamilton is known for his 2003 single "Comin' from Where I'm From". He received 6 nominations at the Grammy Awards. In 2012, he was featured on the soundtrack compilation album to Quentin Tarantino's Oscar-winning film "Django Unchained". He collaborated with indie soul singer Elayna Boynton in track "Freedom".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!