Anthony Hamilton Arrested for Driving While Intoxicated
R&B singer Anthony Hamilton had a brush with the law recently. TMZ reports that the Grammy-winning artist, 42, was taken into police custody late Saturday, August 24 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
He was reportedly pulled over around 2:30 A.M. in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina for speeding. He was subsequently arrested after police suspected he was under the influence. He was released from jail Sunday morning.
Hamilton is known for his 2003 single "Comin' from Where I'm From". He received 6 nominations at the Grammy Awards. In 2012, he was featured on the soundtrack compilation album to Quentin Tarantino's Oscar-winning film "Django Unchained". He collaborated with indie soul singer Elayna Boynton in track "Freedom".
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert