Anthony Hamilton Arrested for Driving While Intoxicated
R&B singer Anthony Hamilton had a brush with the law recently. TMZ reports that the Grammy-winning artist, 42, was taken into police custody late Saturday, August 24 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
He was reportedly pulled over around 2:30 A.M. in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina for speeding. He was subsequently arrested after police suspected he was under the influence. He was released from jail Sunday morning.
Hamilton is known for his 2003 single "Comin' from Where I'm From". He received 6 nominations at the Grammy Awards. In 2012, he was featured on the soundtrack compilation album to Quentin Tarantino's Oscar-winning film "Django Unchained". He collaborated with indie soul singer Elayna Boynton in track "Freedom".
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son