Report: Danny McBride Wants Lindsay Lohan for New Comedy Pilot
Lindsay Lohan's guest-starring gig on "Eastbound & Down" may open the door for her to nab another role on TV show. Rumor has it, Danny McBride, a lead actor on the HBO show, now wants her to star in a new comedy pilot he's developing for the cable channel.
According to TMZ, McBride was impressed with Lohan's work when she filmed her scenes for the comedy series. They reportedly had serious talks on the set about the new show and she is said being interested in the idea.
The said comedy pilot which is still in development is being worked on by McBride with his producing partner Jody Hill. It is reportedly in the same comedic vein as "Eastbound" but set in a high school.
As reported before, Lohan would appear in the final season of "Eastbound" as the daughter of one of the show's main characters. She was spotted filming her scenes in Wilmington, N.C. earlier this month, during which she played a bride in a wedding scene set many years in the future.
The 27-year-old actress/singer reportedly did great on the set of the HBO series, arriving on time and memorizing her lines. She even got a standing ovation from the show's cast and crew as an appraisal of her work.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?