Report: Danny McBride Wants Lindsay Lohan for New Comedy Pilot
Lindsay Lohan's guest-starring gig on "Eastbound & Down" may open the door for her to nab another role on TV show. Rumor has it, Danny McBride, a lead actor on the HBO show, now wants her to star in a new comedy pilot he's developing for the cable channel.
According to TMZ, McBride was impressed with Lohan's work when she filmed her scenes for the comedy series. They reportedly had serious talks on the set about the new show and she is said being interested in the idea.
The said comedy pilot which is still in development is being worked on by McBride with his producing partner Jody Hill. It is reportedly in the same comedic vein as "Eastbound" but set in a high school.
As reported before, Lohan would appear in the final season of "Eastbound" as the daughter of one of the show's main characters. She was spotted filming her scenes in Wilmington, N.C. earlier this month, during which she played a bride in a wedding scene set many years in the future.
The 27-year-old actress/singer reportedly did great on the set of the HBO series, arriving on time and memorizing her lines. She even got a standing ovation from the show's cast and crew as an appraisal of her work.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked