Singer Tyrese Gibson Recovering After Fainting on Stage
R'n'B singer Tyrese Gibson is recovering after he was taken to a hospital as the result of fainting onstage. The incident took place at The Park club in Washington, D.C. on Friday, August 23. Tyrese was performing with his TGT bandmates Ginuwine and Tank when he lost consciousness.
Tyrese fell so hard that he injured his arm. He was rushed to hospital following the health scare and his injured arm was put in cast. A representative for Tyrese said that the Grammy-nominated singer did not rest properly after doing a series of album promotions.
"Tyrese was up on a speaker while the group was passing out drinks to a crowd when he fell almost 15ft. He had been up almost 32 hours straight. He never sleeps, he just keeps going and going," his representative said of the incident, as quoted by HipHollywood. "Tyrese has been going non-stop since July promoting his new TGT album," the representative added.
The "How You Gonna Act Like That?" singer apparently is already back to Los Angeles. Containing 17 tracks, TGT's debut studio album "3 Kings" was released on August 20 under label Atlantic Records.
More Tyrese Gibson News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says