Singer Tyrese Gibson Recovering After Fainting on Stage
R'n'B singer Tyrese Gibson is recovering after he was taken to a hospital as the result of fainting onstage. The incident took place at The Park club in Washington, D.C. on Friday, August 23. Tyrese was performing with his TGT bandmates Ginuwine and Tank when he lost consciousness.
Tyrese fell so hard that he injured his arm. He was rushed to hospital following the health scare and his injured arm was put in cast. A representative for Tyrese said that the Grammy-nominated singer did not rest properly after doing a series of album promotions.
"Tyrese was up on a speaker while the group was passing out drinks to a crowd when he fell almost 15ft. He had been up almost 32 hours straight. He never sleeps, he just keeps going and going," his representative said of the incident, as quoted by HipHollywood. "Tyrese has been going non-stop since July promoting his new TGT album," the representative added.
The "How You Gonna Act Like That?" singer apparently is already back to Los Angeles. Containing 17 tracks, TGT's debut studio album "3 Kings" was released on August 20 under label Atlantic Records.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single