Singer Tyrese Gibson Recovering After Fainting on Stage
R'n'B singer Tyrese Gibson is recovering after he was taken to a hospital as the result of fainting onstage. The incident took place at The Park club in Washington, D.C. on Friday, August 23. Tyrese was performing with his TGT bandmates Ginuwine and Tank when he lost consciousness.
Tyrese fell so hard that he injured his arm. He was rushed to hospital following the health scare and his injured arm was put in cast. A representative for Tyrese said that the Grammy-nominated singer did not rest properly after doing a series of album promotions.
"Tyrese was up on a speaker while the group was passing out drinks to a crowd when he fell almost 15ft. He had been up almost 32 hours straight. He never sleeps, he just keeps going and going," his representative said of the incident, as quoted by HipHollywood. "Tyrese has been going non-stop since July promoting his new TGT album," the representative added.
The "How You Gonna Act Like That?" singer apparently is already back to Los Angeles. Containing 17 tracks, TGT's debut studio album "3 Kings" was released on August 20 under label Atlantic Records.
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream