Ellie Goulding Holds Hands With Ed Sheeran at MTV VMAs, Denies Romance Rumor
Ellie Goulding has reacted to rumor suggesting that she dated fellow British singer Ed Sheeran. The romance rumor emerged after they were caught on camera getting cozy inside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.
One picture shows them holding hands while sitting on their assigned chairs behind Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Another image sees Sheeran placing his hand on Goulding's thigh. She traded her nude long gown on the red carpet with a black short dress.
Goulding quickly took to Twitter to dismiss the rumor, insisting that it was just a friendly gesture. "I love that holding hands with my friends means we're an item. In that case I am in many relationships. Lover not a hater. #whatthef*ck," so she tweeted.
The romance rumor aside, Ellie Goulding recently debuted a new music video for "Midas Touch" featuring Burns. Neither of them, however, makes an appearance in the clip.
Ellie Goulding's "Midas Touch" (feat. Burns) music video
More Ellie Goulding News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special