Ellie Goulding Holds Hands With Ed Sheeran at MTV VMAs, Denies Romance Rumor
Ellie Goulding has reacted to rumor suggesting that she dated fellow British singer Ed Sheeran. The romance rumor emerged after they were caught on camera getting cozy inside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.
One picture shows them holding hands while sitting on their assigned chairs behind Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Another image sees Sheeran placing his hand on Goulding's thigh. She traded her nude long gown on the red carpet with a black short dress.
Goulding quickly took to Twitter to dismiss the rumor, insisting that it was just a friendly gesture. "I love that holding hands with my friends means we're an item. In that case I am in many relationships. Lover not a hater. #whatthef*ck," so she tweeted.
The romance rumor aside, Ellie Goulding recently debuted a new music video for "Midas Touch" featuring Burns. Neither of them, however, makes an appearance in the clip.
Ellie Goulding's "Midas Touch" (feat. Burns) music video
More Ellie Goulding News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars