Ellie Goulding Holds Hands With Ed Sheeran at MTV VMAs, Denies Romance Rumor
Ellie Goulding has reacted to rumor suggesting that she dated fellow British singer Ed Sheeran. The romance rumor emerged after they were caught on camera getting cozy inside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.
One picture shows them holding hands while sitting on their assigned chairs behind Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Another image sees Sheeran placing his hand on Goulding's thigh. She traded her nude long gown on the red carpet with a black short dress.
Goulding quickly took to Twitter to dismiss the rumor, insisting that it was just a friendly gesture. "I love that holding hands with my friends means we're an item. In that case I am in many relationships. Lover not a hater. #whatthef*ck," so she tweeted.
The romance rumor aside, Ellie Goulding recently debuted a new music video for "Midas Touch" featuring Burns. Neither of them, however, makes an appearance in the clip.
Ellie Goulding's "Midas Touch" (feat. Burns) music video
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene