Ellie Goulding Holds Hands With Ed Sheeran at MTV VMAs, Denies Romance Rumor
Ellie Goulding has reacted to rumor suggesting that she dated fellow British singer Ed Sheeran. The romance rumor emerged after they were caught on camera getting cozy inside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.
One picture shows them holding hands while sitting on their assigned chairs behind Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Another image sees Sheeran placing his hand on Goulding's thigh. She traded her nude long gown on the red carpet with a black short dress.
Goulding quickly took to Twitter to dismiss the rumor, insisting that it was just a friendly gesture. "I love that holding hands with my friends means we're an item. In that case I am in many relationships. Lover not a hater. #whatthef*ck," so she tweeted.
The romance rumor aside, Ellie Goulding recently debuted a new music video for "Midas Touch" featuring Burns. Neither of them, however, makes an appearance in the clip.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'