Taylor Swift Is Caught Mouthing 'Shut the F**k Up' as Harry Styles Presents MTV VMA Award
Taylor Swift was captured mouthing expletive as her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles presented an award with his bandmates during 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 25. A Vine video which recently went viral shows the "Everything Has Changed" singer dropped the F-bomb as Harry was onstage.
Sitting beside her best friend Selena Gomez, Taylor can be seen mouthing, "Shut the f**k up," as the camera switched the focus to her instead of the One Direction members who were thanking fans for their support. They went on presenting Best Pop Video award which went to Selena.
At the event, Taylor also called out her ex-boyfriend who "inspired" the song "I Knew You Were Trouble". The 23-year-old singer, who won Best Female Video for the hit after defeating Rihanna's "Stay", Pink's "Just Give Me a Reason", Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack" and Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop", thanked her team and fans before mentioning the unnamed ex.
"Thank you. Wow. I want to thank the fans because I tweeted about this a lot, I really really wanted this. I also want to thank the person who inspired this song, who knows exactly who he is, because I got one of these. Thank you so much!" she said cheerfully.
In a latest edition of Us Magazine, Harry said that he expected Taylor to make a song about their past romance. "It would be hypocritical for me to say she couldn't do it because everybody writes songs based on personal experience. I can't say I'd have dated someone less famous to avoid it," he said.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly