'Dexter' 8.10 Sneak Peeks: Big Death and Move Plan
Dexter wants to start a new life with Hannah. After letting Dr. Vogel know of his plans to leave Miami, he tells her sister Debra who doesn't respond well to the news, accusing him of being selfish by making such decision.
Before taking Harrison with him and Hannah to Argentina, Dexter has a lot to do first, including killing the Brain Surgeon. Dexter enlists Dr. Vogel's help to lure the Brain Surgeon to a location in order to get him on the table. But before Dexter is able to finish him off, the Brain Surgeon apparently murders an important person in Dexter's life before his eyes.
A sneak peek for the last three episodes of "Dexter" final season also hints that the Brain Surgeon will come to find the title character first, threatening the safety of his loved ones. Someone tells Deb's former boss that she may hide Hannah in her place, and a hurricane threatens to derail Dexter's plan to leave the country.
"Dexter" takes a week hiatus on Labor Day weekend and will return with the new episode, "Goodbye Miami", on Sunday, September 8 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.10 Preview:
"Dexter" 8.10 Clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.10 Clip #2:
"Dexter" Season 8 - Look Ahead Part II:
More Dexter News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns