'Dexter' 8.10 Sneak Peeks: Big Death and Move Plan
Dexter wants to start a new life with Hannah. After letting Dr. Vogel know of his plans to leave Miami, he tells her sister Debra who doesn't respond well to the news, accusing him of being selfish by making such decision.
Before taking Harrison with him and Hannah to Argentina, Dexter has a lot to do first, including killing the Brain Surgeon. Dexter enlists Dr. Vogel's help to lure the Brain Surgeon to a location in order to get him on the table. But before Dexter is able to finish him off, the Brain Surgeon apparently murders an important person in Dexter's life before his eyes.
A sneak peek for the last three episodes of "Dexter" final season also hints that the Brain Surgeon will come to find the title character first, threatening the safety of his loved ones. Someone tells Deb's former boss that she may hide Hannah in her place, and a hurricane threatens to derail Dexter's plan to leave the country.
"Dexter" takes a week hiatus on Labor Day weekend and will return with the new episode, "Goodbye Miami", on Sunday, September 8 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.10 Preview:
"Dexter" 8.10 Clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.10 Clip #2:
"Dexter" Season 8 - Look Ahead Part II:
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz