'Dexter' 8.10 Sneak Peeks: Big Death and Move Plan
Dexter wants to start a new life with Hannah. After letting Dr. Vogel know of his plans to leave Miami, he tells her sister Debra who doesn't respond well to the news, accusing him of being selfish by making such decision.
Before taking Harrison with him and Hannah to Argentina, Dexter has a lot to do first, including killing the Brain Surgeon. Dexter enlists Dr. Vogel's help to lure the Brain Surgeon to a location in order to get him on the table. But before Dexter is able to finish him off, the Brain Surgeon apparently murders an important person in Dexter's life before his eyes.
A sneak peek for the last three episodes of "Dexter" final season also hints that the Brain Surgeon will come to find the title character first, threatening the safety of his loved ones. Someone tells Deb's former boss that she may hide Hannah in her place, and a hurricane threatens to derail Dexter's plan to leave the country.
"Dexter" takes a week hiatus on Labor Day weekend and will return with the new episode, "Goodbye Miami", on Sunday, September 8 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.10 Preview:
"Dexter" 8.10 Clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.10 Clip #2:
"Dexter" Season 8 - Look Ahead Part II:
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge