'Dexter' 8.10 Sneak Peeks: Big Death and Move Plan
Dexter wants to start a new life with Hannah. After letting Dr. Vogel know of his plans to leave Miami, he tells her sister Debra who doesn't respond well to the news, accusing him of being selfish by making such decision.
Before taking Harrison with him and Hannah to Argentina, Dexter has a lot to do first, including killing the Brain Surgeon. Dexter enlists Dr. Vogel's help to lure the Brain Surgeon to a location in order to get him on the table. But before Dexter is able to finish him off, the Brain Surgeon apparently murders an important person in Dexter's life before his eyes.
A sneak peek for the last three episodes of "Dexter" final season also hints that the Brain Surgeon will come to find the title character first, threatening the safety of his loved ones. Someone tells Deb's former boss that she may hide Hannah in her place, and a hurricane threatens to derail Dexter's plan to leave the country.
"Dexter" takes a week hiatus on Labor Day weekend and will return with the new episode, "Goodbye Miami", on Sunday, September 8 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.10 Preview:
"Dexter" 8.10 Clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.10 Clip #2:
"Dexter" Season 8 - Look Ahead Part II:
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle