Simon Cowell to Introduce Lauren Silverman to His Mother
Simon Cowell apparently is trying to arrange his schedule so that he can bring his baby mama Lauren Silverman to see his mother Julie in U.K. A source told London's Daily Mirror that Cowell wanted to introduce Silverman to his 87-year-old mother during their short stay in the country.
"Simon is staying for a short time in the U.K. and he really wants Lauren to meet his mum properly," a source said. "Lauren has to go back to the U.S. before Simon so time could be against them on this occasion - but he really hopes there's a window of opportunity and he has made it a priority."
The source added that the music mogul was excited to give his mother a grandchild. "It means the world to have his mom's approval and is delighted about the idea of giving her a grandkid," the source explained.
Cowell confirmed that he and Silverman were expecting a child prior to the premiere of "One Direction: This Is Us" on Tuesday, August 20 in London. "Things are changing in my life right now, for the better," he told BBC. "I'm proud to be a dad. It's something I haven't thought of before, and then, now I know I feel good about it. And she's [Silverman] a very special girl," he added.
Over the weekend, the pair made their first appearance as a couple as they enjoyed a vacation in St. Tropez, France. The pair were captured holding hands as they strolled around the city. Other pictures show them gazing at each other's eyes lovingly while having a meal in a restaurant.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked